yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There really is no hope for this country is there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is mean isn't he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3s0xx_RP84
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8T...eature=related
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
        Quite right Bogus & I'm having a chuckle about it to. (Contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humour.) The problem is if you answer you're getting baited, but if you don't you're a wimp. It's what makes 'intentional baiting' such an effective annoyance tool. Not everybody gets along, that's nature. I just think that once it's established that you have a problem with someone, either try to resolve it amicably or just leave each other alone. There are some however that won't do either due to the perverse pleasure they get. Combine that with the fact that I will not be pushed around by anyone & you have a recipe for continued conflict.

Regards
        Tony
        Albannach baits everyone to a greater or lesser extent, it's only because I have the polaroids from the "Glasgow" episode he leaves me alone.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

And you're paranoid, Tony.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              And you're paranoid, Tony.
              Who? me?
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Talking about Glasgow; did you see Still Game the other night? Second funniest line ever:

Boaby said to Jack "Haw, yer gettin' fat", Jack replied "Aye well, every time I shag your wife; she gives me a sandwich..."

Comment

Still Game is brilliant, heres a wee song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZw2tkgw__g
                  Alan

Comment

well i think you all need this http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/rela...ing/emotional/
                    something up with ya all
                    you are all cubard fronts get over it
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                      well i think you all need this http://www.armchairadvice.co.uk/rela...ing/emotional/
                      something up with ya all
                      you are all cubard fronts get over it
                      Been there, done that & worn the t-shirt. Three times in fact! Hasn't worked for me though. Guess my 45 years suffering from severe depression is just too deep seated. Thanks Dad!

Comment

i uderstand your post more than you could imagine

but severe depression is just a state of mind
                        i know its easy to just think are fek it what do they know
                        but beleave me your not on your own
                        even sat in an empty room your not alone

what ever you think gave you severe depression
                        i can bet you have not become the same has you was fetched up
                        well job done then
                        if you had a bad up bringing and you turn out very different or even hateing the types of people that fetched you up wrong
                        that your job done then
                        abuse can come in many forms some people reseeve a form of abuse and hold it in there heads for the rest of there lives
                        why its the human phyci its how it works
                        its one reson why abuse affects every one who has reseaved it
                        80% of the abused grow up to be the abuser
                        if you have not grown into an abusive person than you did a good job

if you have then just remember what it felt like when it was happening to you then get your head sorted out properly hold it up and say
                        the chain stops here
                        because if not you are just going to pass the abuse on down the family
                        abuse is a hard thing the deal with no matter what form of abuse is used
                        the affect abuse has is unreal its not the act of abuse that leave people damaged
                        its the world the abuser keeps the abused in so they can carry on they own abuse for what ever reason

i was learnt that at reform school it was part of understanding why i was such a bastrad
                        so buck up mate i bet theres a lot of people that had it bad has a kid
                        but i can tell you theres more people out there that wont admit that abuse was part of there up bringing
                        brave in one way sad in another
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Talking about Glasgow; did you see Still Game the other night? Second funniest line ever:

Boaby said to Jack "Haw, yer gettin' fat", Jack replied "Aye well, every time I shag your wife; she gives me a sandwich..."
                          Heard that, in a variation, a few years ago. It was supposed to be some "needling" between Aussie and England cricketers, and it was ......"she bakes me a cake".....BTW, Andy. What was the first funniest line ever, then?....Cheers.....Mick.
                          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

It was a sketch, but it spanned the whole episode. You'd need to see the complete thing for it to be funny. I'll see if I can find the ice cream van bit.

Comment

Here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVTjEjyifQ

Comment

I remember watching "Comfort and joy" , but I did'nt realise, until now, what REALLY caused the Glasgow ice cream wars in the 80's. Just spit extra strong cider all over my keyboard.....Cheers....Mick. .
                                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                                X