What is this hole in my Surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this hole in my Surf?

This is a pic from the internet but my 2nd Gen has the same hole.

What is it for?

I believe it is for the underslung spare wheel (don't look 'cos yours is on the wheel carrier) some didn't have the wheel carrier and had the wheel underneath insted
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

It's a drain hole for the fusion generator.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        I believe it is for the underslung spare wheel (don't look 'cos yours is on the wheel carrier) some didn't have the wheel carrier and had the wheel underneath insted
        Thank you.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        It's a drain hole for the fusion generator.
        Er,thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
          Er,thanks.

No problem, some say it's a flux capacitor socket but they have no idea. about time travel.

Comment

mmmm

i like it here the answers are so helpful - mine must be broke cos nothing drains out. the holes all dry and rusty - will it blow up

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
              i like it here the answers are so helpful - mine must be broke cos nothing drains out. the holes all dry and rusty - will it blow up
              Yeah, it needs a vehiclarcolonic ASAP, when can you bring it round?
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                Yeah, it needs a vehiclarcolonic ASAP, when can you bring it round?

His truck is outside my house and Garry is in Holland, it'll be a nightmare logistically!

Comment

Hmm, you'll have to do it then, all you need is a pressure washer, lube, waterproofs and no morals...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                    Hmm, you'll have to do it then, all you need is a pressure washer, lube, waterproofs and no morals...

What about anesthetic?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      What about anesthetic?
                      Good idea, you may hurt yourself on sharp edges.

Comment

im sure you could equip some sort of 'james bond' device to put in that hole.

My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

I always thought that was a Peep hole for the translocator
                          Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Don't you just love toyota they think of everything, the hole in the rear bumper according to the handbook, quote "if you have your hands full placing the cylinder head and associated parts in the boot area of your vehicle and you unexpectedly have to answer the call of nature we have included a special toyota penis holder in the rear bumper so you can carry on loading the important parts while you take a pee"
                            bear in mind this can only be used by the japanese due to the size of the hole and toyota are in no way responsible for any hospital visits due to penis encatchment in the bumper
                            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is there in case your torque converter starts leaking. If that happens, and there is nowhere for the torques to escape to, then they can fill up the boot, and you end up with no space for clothes if you are packing to go on holiday. That is a nightmare situation, because you end up all torque and no trousers.

Comment

Working...
                              X