Big thumbs up for AdrianFlux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thumbs up for AdrianFlux

Well just sorted this years cover on the Surf, free phone call fast quote.
    Mentioned our forum etc

Was with swinton using highways as underwriter; because I bought the Surf then just transferred over from my old vehical.

Was paying £477

Now paying ........with the _same_ underwriter

£254

Highley recommended

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Jeeees - thats happy days..

I called them last week and was quoted £572 unlimited mileage or £395 with max of 5k per year..

and i live ina reasonable area and over 30...

not fair..

Comment

It all depends who deals with your call at Flux, most of them are idiots!

Comment

I'm just about to start looking. I've had quotes from £270 (I think) to over £6k. I have 9 years NCB and I'm old. Fcuk knows where they get the numbers from...
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Well I'm over 40, think that's counted, and also have 9 years no claims how big a difference that makes I'm not sure, but I think it helps.

Lady that answered to phone then went through everything with me was spot-on; friendly and entusiastic, and deffinatly knew what she was doing.

Lucky I guess.

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

adrin flux

hi bud, yeah i use them myself they saved me £200 on my policy and they're very helpfull.

happy days!

Comment

I'm 33 and dont have any no claims that i can use as its tied up on another vehicle, still they took it into account - the lad was very very helpful - even went to speak to bosses and called me back, but couldnt match the deal footman james offered to stick it on my current multicar policy..

I noticed a big drop when i turned 30, maybe the next drop will be at 40!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                It all depends who deals with your call at Flux, most of them are idiots!
                This could well be true.

My first call to them got me a quote of £750. I asked them to send out the details and when i inspected the quotation she had only listed 1 year NCB.

Second phone call to them I got a young chap who was a lot more friendly and more willing to help. Once changed to proper 5 years NCB it was £430. He asked me was I a member of the forum to which I said yes and he knocked another £50 off. £380 all in.

Comment

insurance

google money supermarket and get quotes there - most of them know what a surf is. i was with sureterm and paying £423. im now with the post office on comp cover, windscreen courtesy car etc for £205.
                  ive got 10 years no claims and turned 50 in oct.

Comment

If you do use a comparison site, don't assume that the cheapest quote will result from seeking the minimum insurance.
                    A lot of firms won't do limited mileage, won't do third party fire & theft (even fewer do third party only) etc.
                    I got quotes for the Lexus for third party only cover starting at around 500. When I changed to TPF&T they went down a little bit, but then as soon as I changed to fully comp, the best quotes were roughly half that. Wierd, but presumably just because the more usual choices are catered for by more firms.
                    So make sure you change all the options a number of times and requote.

Comment

Just renewed with Flux. Fully Comp, all mods (and future mods) declared and covered like-for-like, unlimited mileage, off road cover, European cover, Courtesy truck, all that stuff. £290. Less than their renewal quote and a bit more than my cheapest quote, but more comprehensive cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Just renewed with Flux. Fully Comp, all mods (and future mods) declared and covered like-for-like, unlimited mileage, off road cover, European cover, Courtesy truck, all that stuff. £290. Less than their renewal quote and a bit more than my cheapest quote, but more comprehensive cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          You mean you haven't joined the hundreds of people with Sureterm?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            I didn't mention V8ifying it...

But they were happy to cover any off-the-shelf lift, suspension mods, cosmetic stuff, auxiliary lights and any 'reasonable' wheel/tyre changes.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                              You mean you haven't joined the hundreds of people with Sureterm?
                              No, I thought it would be too crowded.

Comment

Working...
                              X