Big thank you to TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thank you to TonyN

Just like to say a big thank you to Tony for getting the White Bison back on the road. Top job, purring like a cat... I will kind of miss driving the LS400 rocketcab, but it is good to have the beast back (and working brakes are useful, it turns out).
    I know it has been said many times on the board, but for anyone in the South who needs work doing on their Surf, you couldn't do any better than looking Tony out to do it.
    He also has some of the most hilarious looking chickens I've ever seen.
    Thanks Tony and Linda!!!

That tony...and his humour filled cock(s).
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ta. Glad you're happy

Leave my chickens out of this....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I've been to Tony's on numerous occasions and have never seen his chickens (or cocks for that matter !)

Perhaps he'll show them to me and Jackie when we drop the Surf off on Wednesday ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

looking forward to seeing the chickens tuesday... keep your cock hidden tho...

Comment

Jeeze, now look at what you're started Mr Bout.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

tony is this forums fountain of good advice and general good banter, as well as being a bit handy on the spanners.
              After Stormy getting his OBE I think Mr N should be up next.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                Jeeze, now look at what you're started Mr Bout.

I know I know. People just have such filthy minds. Who would have believed that anyone could think my wife admiring your huge glossy... Oh dear, this could get worse couldn't it?

Comment

Kerrsurf, you got a banging rack man...

Comment

I'd like to add to this now.

spent the day down with Tony - never saw his cock

Had a good day, really helpful with advice and sorted the service and cambelt change

thanks again tony

Drove home lovely - need to book in for about 6 weeks time for MOT!!! lol

Comment

I'm surprised you never saw his cock...
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I cant comment on his cock as have never seen it but as a mechanic Tony is a Surf God

Tony, got the tracking and brake pads fitted today and the "wobble" has gone at low speed, drives perfect. Ill get the wheel nuts replaced before I do anymore motorway miles ;-)

I'm half way through wiring up the remote start and alarm, it kept raining on me Saturday ;-(

Then its just the under-body lighting ;-)
                        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

A CSM for Tony...!

I'll leave gwh to point out all the possibilities for what CSM stands for...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                            A CSM for Tony...!

I'll leave gwh to point out all the possibilities for what CSM stands for...
                            Cock(erel) spanner man, if he was French, cheese(eating) surrender monkey, cracking some moolah, and of course chief surf mechanic.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              Cock(erel) spanner man, if he was French, cheese(eating) surrender monkey, cracking some moolah, and of course chief surf mechanic.
                              gwh, you are as reliable as my truck now it has been sored by Tony "Clock Showing Maniac" N .

Comment

Working...
                              X