No announcement yet.

New Radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom had it done for Lucifer when he built it.I will try to find out where he got it done and the price
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
      I have done a search on the forum for aluminium radiators but didn't really come up with much. Has any of you got one if so where did you get it. Winter is coming and i have known for a long time that my radiator has been leaking from about half way down. so there has been very little water or antifreeze to that matter in there. so i need a new rad. would like to upgrade with an ali one but will go down the road of a genuine one as a last resort.
      One of the people here has/had an ally rad (think from alisport) but just did a quick search and can't find out who it was.... Sorry that's not much help but at least you know someone here did

Comment

Did anyone manage to find out how much those ally radiators cost? I really need one now so could do with the peoples choice on the best one to buy for the most reasonabe money, either the lifetime ones off ebay, milners, roughtrax or one of the ally ones
        Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Working...
        X