Always worth a re-post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always worth a re-post

As part of my efforts to prevent idiots being separated from their cash (unless its in my direction) I thought I'd post this up again
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    As part of my efforts to prevent idiots being separated from their cash (unless its in my direction) I thought I'd post this up again
    Awesome, thank you. Just bought one, thanks for showing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
      Awesome, thank you. Just bought one, thanks for showing me.
      Excellent. Can I interest you in some 'special fluid' that improves your mpg AND power, and some 'special metal balls' you put in your fuel tank to make you more attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Excellent. Can I interest you in some 'special fluid' that improves your mpg AND power, and some 'special metal balls' you put in your fuel tank to make you more attractive?
        Hello Andy. I use a "special fluid" that dramatically reduces my running costs.....................Cour se you have to make chips in it a few times first. My balls are fine as they are thank you very much, and as for "attractive, well Im afraid that thats a lost cause. At least my dogs still love me. ....Cheers....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

i can think of better things to do that are also pointless
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

hehe, that ad cracks me up, the figures get bigger each year!

its a B/S fest to the MAXXX...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT

"Thank you so much! My Vauxhall Agila accelerates from 0-60 much faster now... it was worth every penny"

His/her agila goes much better now...was the test conducted over the edge of a cliff, using lsd.....

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Pah. You're all a bunch of cynics. Seems legit to me.

Comment

you'll need a lot more than ebay gimmicks to make a 2.4 powerfull as well as being economical i think driving it off the end of a cliff might just do wonders for the 0 to 60mph time and fuel economy but it's a once only gimmick and judging by ebay sellers i could sell the idea for a profit as there is always someone daft enough to believe the b/llsh/t
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

His feedback proves the old adage 'one born every minute'

Just wish I could stumble on an 'idea' like that, and have the absence of morality to look people straight in the eye and sell it!

Comment

heheheheeee

batman had a huuuge one on the front of his car and it was fast so they must work

Comment

A few years back i stuck up an advert to proove a point that scams are eevrywhere.

it was how to make a few quid fast - B/S everywhere about how I'd made money and it was a 'genuine' offer

small print at the bottom said, once payment received you will receive an email on how to make money through ebay.. then a disclaimer saying that the ebay purchase it to receive an email - nothing more, nothing less

then i just sent them an email saying, well done on purchasing a how to make money on ebay scam..

please copy the below into a new advert on ebay and you too can hope people fall for it..

then sent a copy of the listing i had originally put up..

I think I made about £20 from it at £2 a time it prooved the point enough so i stopped!!

Comment

Originally posted by lawsy View Post
                          A few years back i stuck up an advert to proove a point that scams are eevrywhere.

it was how to make a few quid fast - B/S everywhere about how I'd made money and it was a 'genuine' offer

small print at the bottom said, once payment received you will receive an email on how to make money through ebay.. then a disclaimer saying that the ebay purchase it to receive an email - nothing more, nothing less

then i just sent them an email saying, well done on purchasing a how to make money on ebay scam..

please copy the below into a new advert on ebay and you too can hope people fall for it..

then sent a copy of the listing i had originally put up..

I think I made about £20 from it at £2 a time it prooved the point enough so i stopped!!
                          You didn't include the link. Where do you want me to send the money?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                            You didn't include the link. Where do you want me to send the money?
                            I couldn't find the link, whats going on?
                            In frustration I have sent the money to the first link I could find with a postcode, I expect my goods to arrive soon, thankyou.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

lets kill the cows and eat there grass
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                              X