ToyotaTony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToyotaTony

Tony i've not forgotten you but i need to buy new cable and socket for the towbar and the place i normally buy from has sold out.Is it ok if i send your towbar and doorcard as soon as i can get the cable etc rather then sending 2 packages
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Tony i've not forgotten you but i need to buy new cable and socket for the towbar and the place i normally buy from has sold out.Is it ok if i send your towbar and doorcard as soon as i can get the cable etc rather then sending 2 packages
    Tell you what Richard, just send the items as is & don't worry about the electrics. I really need that doorcard now.

By way of compensation though, if you have an intact footrest, perhaps you might send me that instead, so long as it has both the securing plugs/screw bolts. (Not sure what to call them.)

Regards.

Comment

you mean the footrest by the brake pedal.If so i'll sort one of those.I know the cable and socket is about £8 where i get it.I'll sort something on the next order for you.I will get the d/card and t/bar out asap then for you

Comment

you mean the footrest by the brake pedal.If so i'll sort one of those.I know the cable and socket is about £8 where i get it.I'll sort something on the next order for you.I will get the d/card and t/bar out asap then for you
        Yes that's the one. If you can let me know when they're posted that would be great.
        Cheers Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
          Yes that's the one. If you can let me know when they're posted that would be great.
          Cheers Richard.
          Hi Tony.Just got in from trying to sort the towbar out.I have noticed the towbar has been cut and welded to modify it a bit but i never realised till i was under the truck.I'm not happy to sell this towbar and i will be
          scra pping it.I will refund you the money for the towbar and post of the footrest and door card tomorrow for you.They will be delivered Friday for you.Sorry about this but if you want me to hold onto the money till i get another decent one or i will try to source one for you at the same price

Comment

Hi Tony.Just got in from trying to sort the towbar out.I have noticed the towbar has been cut and welded to modify it a bit but i never realised till i was under the truck.I'm not happy to sell this towbar and i will be
            scra pping it.I will refund you the money for the towbar and post of the footrest and door card tomorrow for you.They will be delivered Friday for you.Sorry about this but if you want me to hold onto the money till i get another decent one or i will try to source one for you at the same price
            Just gets better & better huh? Guess the others you said you had are all gone then?
            Ok...refund the money I paid minus the money for the doorcard & footrest & send asap please.
            If & when you get a good towbar in, give us a shout.
            Tony

Comment

Refund should be with you any time now Tony.I never realised the towbar was messed with until i was under the truck or i would of said something beforehand.I will let you know when i get a decent one in
              I've never had a towbar thats been modified before so i just took it that it was ok looking at it from the back.I will in future check under the truck aswell now as i don't want a repeat

Comment

Refund should be with you any time now Tony.I never realised the towbar was messed with until i was under the truck or i would of said something beforehand.I will let you know when i get a decent one in
                I've never had a towbar thats been modified before so i just took it that it was ok looking at it from the back.I will in future check under the truck aswell now as i don't want a repeat
                You should always check for this kind of thing when I ask for a part as I was born with a 666 birthmark on my head!!!

(Refund confirmed. Thank you.)
                Last edited by TOYOTATONY; 27 October 2010, 22:02.

Comment

Working...
                X