Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
    I find this does the job quite nicely

Maverick - is that picture of a 2nd or 3rd gen? Looks like a 3rd but not ween one with a chrome bumper before?

Reason I ask is that I had a bump in my 3rd gen a year ago and bought a replacement bumper from an online parts breaker. Have only just got round to unpacking it to try and get it fitted and found that it's chrome, very similar to yours - initially thought it must be a 2nd gen part until I saw this pic of yours...

Could you mail me a full size pic of the front of yours so I can see what it looks like on?

cheers
    Jem

Comment

Originally posted by Jembo View Post
      Maverick - is that picture of a 2nd or 3rd gen? Looks like a 3rd but not ween one with a chrome bumper before?

Reason I ask is that I had a bump in my 3rd gen a year ago and bought a replacement bumper from an online parts breaker. Have only just got round to unpacking it to try and get it fitted and found that it's chrome, very similar to yours - initially thought it must be a 2nd gen part until I saw this pic of yours...

Could you mail me a full size pic of the front of yours so I can see what it looks like on?

cheers
      Jem
      She's one of the original 1992 2nd gen 2.4s

Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Thanks for the reply - confirmation that the breaker has flogged me the wrong part... Back to square one on the search for a 3rd gen front bumper then.

Comment

I have an 'A' bar for sale, open to sensible offers...

Decent condition, will throw in the spots with it!

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X