help again please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
    right got the bottle and it says for lsd's :s but that still dont solve the sound thats coming from the back but just then when i was driving in the wet i could hear water splashing at the same time so is there a vent or something i can close or block off ?
    If someone lardy has been sitting on the tailgate, it can bow in and the bottom rubber seal won't touch the body and you'll get lots of road noise. Pull the carpet off the tailgate, shut it and see if you can see daylight down the join.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

LSD Gear oil

The correct oil to re-fill your diff would be Comma LS80-90 (GL5) Its not expensive and you can get it from your local motor factor.
      regards,
      pete.

Comment

lol i'll put the thinjg on the road some day been saying i'll sell it for 3 years now and was the rubber on the tailgate sorted now
        http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

lol i'll put the thinjg on the road some day been saying i'll sell it for 3 years now and was the rubber on the tailgate sorted now
          haha,you got my 15 for the bonnet wind deflector thingy,you wana get some cash instead of the missus spending itb all at bingo

Comment

####ing dos my head in will have it 2moro if not later 2day mate what my kid doing ?

Comment

right couple things is there a problem with my rear diff 1st off not sure if it'd an lds or not and dont know how to tell but then off roading the othere day i was getting tracktion when my mate also in a surf was not right when i'm driving along i can hear what what sounds wind blowing and i got no idea what it is

You do realise we can't hear you, right?

Comment

####ing dos my head in will have it 2moro if not later 2day mate what my kid doing ?
                haha,ok,she was being gud playing,

Comment

right couple things is there a problem with my rear diff 1st off not sure if it'd an lds or not and dont know how to tell but then off roading the othere day i was getting tracktion when my mate also in a surf was not right when i'm driving along i can hear what what sounds wind blowing and i got no idea what it is
                  also,its the wind blowing outside mate or see a doctor

Comment

anyway where's that bike then ?

Comment

anyway where's that bike then ?
                      my cuz gaz is sortin for him,free of charge just so he can borrow it when its fixed

Comment

ok mate get the tyres and wheels on ebay for us asap i got money to pay out and i owe you 15 and phill 10 for taking them off

Comment

well i cant read that well nore can i write too
                          but please put a little efort in to your posts please i cant read text type
                          and i have no idea about what half this thread is about
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                          X