**stolen** From Just Outside King's Lynn, Norfolk, Toyota Hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **stolen** From Just Outside King's Lynn, Norfolk, Toyota Hilux

Hello everyone - not been here for a while but Tony seems to have been keeping the place quite tidy

My friend sent me the following - her husband is devastated to have lost his truck so keep your eyes open (ok I KNOW its clean and not muddy but even so I think he deserves it back )

Our Toyota Hilux was stolen last night. From our driveway outside our house.

It's a 2.4TD, white (and would have been clean. As in not dirty), with a white truckman top, a tow bar and chrome bars/spotlights on the front. Plate is R194 KNW (1997). It is also in very good condition for the year - no major dints etc.

It is a very distinctive truck - please, if you see it, or one like it, call the police. We're not particularly hopeful, but it would make my husband's year. Thank you.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

will do
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Only up the road from me so I will keep an eye open for it .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

if its only up the road from you, better off keeping an eye on yours
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I had my Dodge stolen once, I was absolutely devastated. Luckily, I got it back with relatively little damage. I'll definitely have my eyes peeled for the truck, hope it finds its way back to him.

Andy
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X