69 days to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Well i thought i would just cheer you all up with this thats all and all i get is abuse.Just can't please some people
    Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Ok then, merry christmas but your still a ####.
    n that's for just reminding us Rich .....

Jess
    "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Christmas is dump a dog time. Our maximimum intake one year was 14, at which point we had to start turning away the rest as we had no room left in the house, and walking them required two vehicles.

We were still getting people phoning us to say if we didn't take their dog they were putting it to sleep.

Don't do Christmas.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        Christmas is dump a dog time. Our maximimum intake one year was 14, at which point we had to start turning away the rest as we had no room left in the house, and walking them required two vehicles.

We were still getting people phoning us to say if we didn't take their dog they were putting it to sleep.

Don't do Christmas.
        Very sad that Maverick! I'm not particually a dog lover myself, but would never see any animal suffer,there's just so many dumb f***** in this world!!!

On another note Richard,I love Christmas!!
        I always take 2 weeks off to spend time with the kids and wife.My kids are 7 5 and 18 months,and still believe the fat bloke comes.
        Christmas in France is not so commercial. Stores are just preparing their christmas displays now,but will not be in full swing till December, besides theres too much protesting and striking to do before then

Regards

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X