give over i hate crimbo time
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hurrrgghhhhh....you said 69
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Till xmas everyone..
        #### off ya ####### #### I ####### hate Xmas, it's just a big ####### con.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Hurrrgghhhhh....you said 69
          such a mouthful that hey Gra
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            #### off ya ####### #### I ####### hate Xmas, it's just a big ####### con.
            its meant to be the season of goodwill to all men and me

Comment

its meant to be the season of goodwill to all men and me
              Ok then, merry christmas but your still a ####.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Till xmas everyone..
                Thank for reminding me ................

Bah humbug

Brummie
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

huh huh, 82 for me.
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Well i thought i would just cheer you all up with this thats all and all i get is abuse.Just can't please some people

Comment

Christmas starts on 24th December and if the fat, red suited kiddy fiddler turns up here before 25th December he'll get a pitchfork rammed up his @rse !

We've got five birthdays in this house before December including Katie, Dave and Pauls 18th so Christmas ain't on the agenda ...

PS
                      Ebeneezer Scrooge was misunderstood

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I like Christmas but we don't go for all the spending loads. I bought 24 mini Father Christmas's, £2.70,off e-bay last week for sticking on presents. I am turning my own tree ornaments. The wife was collecting pine cones for tree decorations while in Scotland last week. I am working Christmas Day morning as is my daughter but we will all get together and enjoy the time we get. We go to Lincoln Xmas market but for the walk round and trying free samples and enjoying the atmosphere. Christmas is family and friends not how much you can spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-sider View Post
                          I like Christmas but we don't go for all the spending loads. I bought 24 mini Father Christmas's, £2.70,off e-bay last week for sticking on presents. I am turning my own tree ornaments. The wife was collecting pine cones for tree decorations while in Scotland last week. I am working Christmas Day morning as is my daughter but we will all get together and enjoy the time we get. We go to Lincoln Xmas market but for the walk round and trying free samples and enjoying the atmosphere. Christmas is family and friends not how much you can spend.
                          Family and Friends is exactly what its all about People get carried away with the spending bit and forget that. Its only commercialized if you allow it to be.

have a great Christmas, only 9 more Saturdays to go until the big day ;-)
                          If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Till xmas everyone..
                            BAH FLAMING HUMBUG!!!!

local studies have now realised the christmas period is now the longest holiday of the year, They have reached this conclusion due to the fact christmas does indeed start at the end of september and finishes on the 1st of january it's now been recognised by the local unions who, in the spirit of things want work to cease at the start of christmas and resume on the third of january as is the unions also want backpay for all the workers who, up until this decision have in fact had to work through this period upto the middle of december so are in fact now owed a serious amount of backdated holiday pay At this time there hasn't been any comments from either the government or in fact any employers.

wouldn't you just love this to be true...
                            Last edited by tonupteabag; 18 October 2010, 09:35.
                            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Christmas started in these parts on August 18th, when the first eatery put out the Book Now For Christmas 'A' board. If I'd had a lighter with me when I saw it, I'd have stopped & set fire to the bl00dy thing. All mention of the C word should be banned before December 1st - "I wish it could be Christmas every day" is not far off.
                              Hah Bumhug

Comment

Working...
                              X