No announcement yet.

collecting another truck this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different cost code . Lets see... how can I work this.... Ah... no expenses paid by work for diesel cars, only petrol ones, so claim it againt 16262 as an "expense incurred maintainitng a vehicle for the purpose of attending, visiting or delivering to a site" (b*llshit b*llshit b*llshit..)
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      make me an offer on it Mick.The normally sell for anything from about £40 upto £100
      Thanks Richard, but if they go for that kind of money, Ill give someone else a chance......Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

i take it the one i posted hasn't shown up then.I will upload it to p/bucket then to here
        Hi Richard,

Can I have my door card photo please?
        Might also be interested in a tow bar. Any pics of those?

Tony

Comment

Hi Stormy, I know the bumper is probably sold three times over ... but if not I'll have it - If it is sold when you get it off the truck can you take and send me some pictures of it - I like the look of it so I'll see about getting one similar fabricated.
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi Rich, That tubular front bumper what diameter tube is it? It looks like about 75 mm?

And what size wheels and tyres are they??

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
              Hi Rich, That tubular front bumper what diameter tube is it? It looks like about 75 mm?
              yea its about that size Lee
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Wheels and tyres?

Comment

the wheels are 16" and the tyres are 265x70x16.I do have an old hilux tubular bumper here that is in need of repair if you want that.Just cover postage and you can have it,Its needing some welding done to it and tidying up but its yours if you want.It will be about £25 postage though as its big.Its the same style as this one on the truck but no winch plate mounting though

Comment

the wheels are 16" and the tyres are 265x70x16.I do have an old hilux tubular bumper here that is in need of repair if you want that.Just cover postage and you can have it,Its needing some welding done to it and tidying up but its yours if you want.It will be about £25 postage though as its big.Its the same style as this one on the truck but no winch plate mounting though
                    Yes please on the bumper Rich, even if i don't actually use it - it'll make a good template/starting point! I'll paypal some cash over - I'll leave the wheels they're the same size as mine (although the rims are bigger)

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                      Yes please on the bumper Rich, even if i don't actually use it - it'll make a good template/starting point! I'll paypal some cash over - I'll leave the wheels they're the same size as mine (although the rims are bigger)
                      No worries.I'll put the other bits in with the bumper for you.Your mate will probably be able to repair it for you and tidy it up but if not then for £20 you got a bloomin good template

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
                        Hi Richard,

Can I have my door card photo please?
                        Might also be interested in a tow bar. Any pics of those?

Tony
                        Hi Tony.pm'd you about the doorcard but here's a pic of one of the towbars.£60 delivered

Comment

No worries.I'll put the other bits in with the bumper for you.Your mate will probably be able to repair it for you and tidy it up but if not then for £20 you got a bloomin good template
                          I just PayPal'd you 25 notes - Let me now when you've sent it so I'll know when to expect it!

Comment

Thanks Lee just come through.It will have to be Monday i send it and delivery for Tuesday if thats ok as i got so much on this week.

Comment

hwz my old 4x4 doing ?dave
                              sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

As far as i know Dave they are loving it.They managed to get it all repaired over here before collecting it and Holli and the kids love it

Comment

Working...
                                X