Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And god made Scotland

for driving in!
    Had the surf for almost 3 months and finaly got to do a long drive in it today down in Dumfries & Galloway on a private estate. Round trip over 200 miles and was brillant. I had to buy new tyres during the week and as visa was taking the hit opted for BF Goodrich AT's.

Your just wanting to win picture of the month arn't you.

Love it up in bonny scotland, not been for years but wanting to go back next year.

P.S nice surf.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi Ross. Could'nt agree more. Wifes side are all from up that way, and we get up there about 3 times a year. The New Galloway Forest area has some great drives, and if you can get on the old logging trails theres some stunning scenery....Love it!.....Cheers....Mick.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MWS; 11 October 2010, 00:55.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Unfortunately we've only been able to get up the once this year, but Hey Ross thats' our adopted sorta country !!

Jess

"Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

I've only ever been to Bonny Scotland once in 1969 and remember it well.

We camped near Fort William by a river. Twas an amazing place and have wanted to go back there for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            Hi Ross. Could'nt agree more. Wifes side are all from up that way, and we get up there about 3 times a year. The New Galloway Forest area has some great drives, and if you can get on the old logging trails theres some stunning scenery....Love it!.....Cheers....Mick.
            Thanks folks, it was the Forrest Estate in Galloway. At times it was a bit like Deliverance with just miles of empty logging trails.

Comment

Fantastic!

You cant go wrong with the BFGs either - best tyres there are!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by western uk View Post
                I've only ever been to Bonny Scotland once in 1969 and remember it well.

We camped near Fort William by a river. Twas an amazing place and have wanted to go back there for a long time
                It maybe a good idea to get along to a Drumclog Offroad weekend meet, meet n greet the peoples... they'll show ya a good time n to boot give ya some hints n tips on where to go or which way to go if ya planning on going somewhere specific ...
                Applecross is breathtaking as are all the sights on the way up !!

Jess
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Yeah i'd like that ! One day perhaps, Cheers

Comment

The Hebrides get a thumbs up from me

Could bore you with over 500 pics
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Bore away, Fraser. Those pics are FANTASTIC! Sign me up! lol.....Cheers....Mick.

Comment

Yeah , i always fancied the Western Isles dont know why ?

Comment

How vary dare you Fraser !! ya know we couldn't make the last Trip ... n we really are envious
                          Oh go on then spoil us !!

Jess
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                            How vary dare you Fraser !! ya know we couldn't make the last Trip ... n we really are envious
                            Oh go on then spoil us !!

Jess

Hope you got a spare hour !!!!!!!!!!

Barra 2010

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...urf/Barra2010/

Hebrides 2010

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...surf/Hebrides/

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...f/HebridesDad/

What the hell,heres some from Applecross you did attend .............

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...pplecrossskye/

Glen Coe and Glen Orchy

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...tWilliamJan10/
                            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Sheep;665141]Thanks folks, it was the Forrest Estate in Galloway. At times it was a bit like Deliverance with just miles of empty logging trails.

"Deliverance", did I hear you say?.....Cheers....Mick.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X