• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 of the best

My current toy collection.
    The wee one is heading for Drumclog very shortly, wish it luck

Brian

All you need now is a 1st gen Surf and a Landcruiser to have a vehicle for any situation.

Comment

i like that jimmy dude ya have done wonders with it
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Sweet.....

If I only had the dosh.......................... .......

Hey how do I put my pic in the avatar? Ignore this if I'm invaiding your post's
        Af past ten n barrells roond

Comment

Originally posted by bobski View Post
          Hey how do I put my pic in the avatar?
          Pay your subs. first.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Pay your subs. first.
            Is that right? I know nothing about this sort of thing
            Af past ten n barrells roond

Comment

Is that right? I know nothing about this sort of thing
              Yep, you get a blue star, the ability to send and recieve emails and your choice of avatar. Not to mention the warm glow you get from being part of the sub paying fraternity!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Sweet.....

If I only had the dosh.......................... .......

Hey how do I put my pic in the avatar? Ignore this if I'm invaiding your post's
                yoshie bids considered
                Brian

Comment

Yoshie bids considered...I'm leaving now. I'll be there by 5am. If you leave the keys on the front n/s wheel brian, I'll put the tenner through the letterbox.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Yoshie bids considered...I'm leaving now. I'll be there by 5am. If you leave the keys on the front n/s wheel brian, I'll put the tenner through the letterbox.
                    You never showed.
                    Brian

Comment

Gearbox issues...most of the issue is spread over Reigate hill.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        My current toy collection.
                        The wee one is heading for Drumclog very shortly, wish it luck

My GOD you must be really tall !!!!

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Sooooooo....I see the Jimny on eblag....you spoke about selling everything.....sooooo What are you planning on buying bro?
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

No sure will see if they all go.
                            Maybe the pickup I spoke of, that would be handy for picking up sheet and I fancy another trailer for tube ect.

Hopefully will get a decent budget to spend on the new one if those 3 go.
                            I have read the Navara between 2002 and 2005 has conrod bolt issues so need to rethink the one I had my eye on.

I will try and get Wed off and catch up with you them mate. If that guy at your work wants a look at the 3rd gen leave a message on my phone mucker.
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              No sure will see if they all go.
                              Maybe the pickup I spoke of, that would be handy for picking up sheet and I fancy another trailer for tube ect.

Hopefully will get a decent budget to spend on the new one if those 3 go.
                              I have read the Navara between 2002 and 2005 has conrod bolt issues so need to rethink the one I had my eye on.

I will try and get Wed off and catch up with you them mate. If that guy at your work wants a look at the 3rd gen leave a message on my phone mucker.
                              Ah yes, where the conrod pops out the side of the block to say hello lol, from memory it's the shells that fail, hear one bang, that's the shells failing, hear a second and that's the conrod blasting it's way out of the block (this is according to owners that have had it fail), there is a mod to stop this but it's costly, if you want I can dig out the engine numbers that are effected by this problem (plus the details of the mod involved) but I think you are correct in the time frame for them you mention above, you would probably be better off looking at a D40 rather than a D22/23 (23 being facelifted model), personally, stick with Toyota .
                              Neal

Comment

Working...
                              X