Honest opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest opinions wanted

This is my wifes new online shop, if a few of you could have a look and let us know what you like or dislike it it's layout. What do you think we could do to improve anything. Please be honest as I'd like to retire and live off her earnings!!!!!

www.wildthings4kids.net

ps she gives discount to surf owners
    I'm a custard donut monster

NAH its got no SURF stuff but give her 10 out of 10 for the kids stuff LOL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

There are no winches or jacks for sale .

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Ripping kids off to live on IMMORAL earnings. the TELETUBBIES will have to be informed about this
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

nice site,

Both myself and UdPenny like it,

Can I make a suggestion ? - check formatting on the products where prices are displayed - wouldn't it look better with the £ next to the price ?

Penny asks for prices in $ !!!!!!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Ripping kids off to live on IMMORAL earnings. the TELETUBBIES will have to be informed about this
            and we thought you were a TWEENIES fan Marky !

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
              This is my wifes new online shop, if a few of you could have a look and let us know what you like or dislike it it's layout. What do you think we could do to improve anything. Please be honest as I'd like to retire and live off her earnings!!!!!

www.wildthings4kids.net

Joking aside . I have seen these products at Jons , and they are of best quality and great design .

Rick
              PS now can I have the Surf ?
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

SPONGEBOB actually & TONYN will have one of them KITES
                Attached Files
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

It seems to state everything thats needed. You will only be able to improve it when you get feed back from customers, as to what they want to see.

Full marks from me.

Geoff.
                  Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

SPONGEBOB actually
                    Penny and I can see that we will have to send the kids up there to sort you out Marky

lol

hehehheehhehehe

Seriously though, it looks a good site.

Trev

Comment

Yes very nice but my lads too old for that stuff now which is a shame i will let the neighbours know
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

SPONGEBOB actually & TONYN will have one of them KITES
                        I love kites. The store is nice too. I may go shopping for the grandkidneys.

My only constructive criticism is the kites. Some of them are getting on for a couple of square meters. Kite string can cut like a band saw if there is a fair amount of pull. I mountain board with a 3M kite. Have you flown any of these in a reasonable wind yourselves? It may be an idea (to cover your backsides) to state that they must be flown with parental supervision.

PS. It's a shame the Giraffe hat doesn't come in adult sizes.
                        Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 2 July 2004, 00:19.
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by jotto

www.wildthings4kids.net

Looks good. Don't have any kids so I can't really comment on the content but do have a suggestion regarding the layout, The visable, scrollable area is quite small, the large top, bottom and righthand side borders are currently wasted space on your pages leading to extra scrolling required. The size of the centre section is also such that users utilizing a low screen resolution of say, 800x600 (a large number of people still use this) cannot see many of your product pictures in their entirety without scrolling up and down.
                          Some site will test a users browser and redirect to pages based on the resolution used, I'm not suggesting you do this, but if you bear in mind the requirements of some of your potentially lower specced users when designing you can satisfy most needs. Reducing your borders also frees up valuable page 'real estate' to display your wares, and entice customers.

I hope I'm not sounding very negative about the site, it does look good, just trying to help you improve it.
                          Maurice
                          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

TONYN will have one of them KITES
                            Awh Marky - buying him pressies are you??? What are you after?

Seriously Jon - It's a great site, although I agree with Morr's comment about the actual usable area, I have a high res screen but cant make out the writing on the tee shirts. Maybe if you link them to bigger pics so that when I click on them load full screen??

Good Luck Jenny!! Hope it goes well! New surf and new business - how lucky can you be!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I will give you the honest opinions of my kids when they see it tonight, three in your target age group (5, 8 & 9).
                              It looks great from my point of veiw and should do well, (love the kites) build up the product range and you will be a dot com biggie soon.

Fish
                              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
                              X