No announcement yet.

Honest opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sry it just bored me another plane non gfx site not flash and presented badly sry just being honest

Comment

Originally posted by whirly
      sry it just bored me another plane non gfx site not flash and presented badly sry just being honest
      We asked for honest opinions and this what we are getting ,thank you.

We are slightly tied as to what we can do with this site as its a shop package,a lot of it is done on templates. But will certainly look into every thing that has been mentioned so far to see what we can change.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        We asked for honest opinions and this what we are getting ,thank you.

We are slightly tied as to what we can do with this site as its a shop package,a lot of it is done on templates. But will certainly look into every thing that has been mentioned so far to see what we can change.
        Just a point, if you do go down the macromedia flash route etc, try also to offer a non-flash version as many users with a marginal dial-up connection will struggle with flash, also many machines in a work environment may be locked down to prevent installation of flash viewers etc, so a non flash alternative is required if such users are to be able to view your site.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
        X