yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refreshing to hear this kind of talk....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    1225 sq ft then mate
    i am useless on all this sq ft working out so i just go by the length and width and how many trucks i can get in there
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post

i am useless on all this sq ft working out so i just go by the length and width and how many trucks i can get in there
      My new mancave will be 6m x 6m I will get two surf sized trucks in plus benches and room to work

Your new place main area 10m x 10m and will swallow 6/8 surfs in two rows with plenty work space.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Not really friends then, they're cheating you well as the rest of us.

I would report them, and I believe everyone that works for a living should do to, then the benefit system wouldn't be in such a mess.

I'd happily work for the benefit fraud department, as an undercover surveillance operative, for free to eliminate the cheats. (as long as they pay for my fuel)
        It's a hard one Bushy, when you've been friends for over 20 years, but yes I pay for their lifestyle... maybe I'm getting tired of it too.

Maybe it's time to put up or shut up, how many scroungers are putting my sons school at risk?.. ok I'm done with my conscience. When they are dead on gone, what will my son remember?

B0ll0x to them, I'll give a shot over the bow, get your shit together, or get out of my life. Your done taking my sons future you lazy b4st4rds.

peace
        cal
        Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

My new mancave will be 6m x 6m I will get two surf sized trucks in plus benches and room to work

Your new place main area 10m x 10m and will swallow 6/8 surfs in two rows with plenty work space.
          I pay £35 a week for the unit i got now which is long enough to get 2 surfs in and a work bench and shelving and the new unit is £15 a week more so i'm well chuffed.I got allocated parking for 4 vehicles aswell in the rent so i'll have plenty of room.
          When i first thought about getting a workshop the first place i went to wanted £75 p/w for a unit 17ft bt 17ft which is a bit smaller than my garage at home

Comment

I pay £35 a week for the unit i got now which is long enough to get 2 surfs in and a work bench and shelving and the new unit is £15 a week more so i'm well chuffed.I got allocated parking for 4 vehicles aswell in the rent so i'll have plenty of room.
            When i first thought about getting a workshop the first place i went to wanted £75 p/w for a unit 17ft bt 17ft which is a bit smaller than my garage at home
            £50 a week mate jeeze that's a steal. Wait till Albannach reads this, we can only dream of rental deals like that.

I could shift half a dozen units that size, at that price this weekend!
            Brian

Comment

£50 a week mate jeeze that's a steal. Wait till Albannach reads this, we can only dream of rental deals like that.

I could shift half a dozen units that size, at that price this weekend!
              The guy i rent from is a boat builder and he is downsizing his business and so the empty units he rents out cheap so he knows he can have a regular rent coming in.I was wanting a unit at the right time and this one came up at the right time and now i am getting more trucks in the landlord has offered the biggest unit there.Once he has finished the 2 boats he is building then i will move all my gear into the new unit.
              I do want to get a decent block and tackle now to reach from the steel girder in the roof for lifting the shells onto the trailer when ready for scrapping
              Last edited by stormforce; 4 October 2010, 22:17.

Comment

Blimey, they're certainly saying all the right things.........
                http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101004...k-6323e80.html

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Blimey, they're certainly saying all the right things.........
                  http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101004...k-6323e80.html
                  So the jobs the benefit mob were to get, have now been moved along with a couple of thousand other jobs, into the Prison where wages are £20 a week.
                  Brian

Comment

For ####'s sake! I thought it was supposed to be cheap up here!
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Each
                      That figure came from Glasgow Social Services. So I assume the other 300 comes from various other scams.
                      Hi Yoshie, only one person can get carers allowance, incapacity is paid instead of jobseekers, DLA is only paid at 3 rates low mid and high, junkies would not qualify, Social Services, least said the better, if they are advising on benifits then we are all doomed.
                      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

I didn't realise there were over fifty different benefits. Just having the one should make things like fraud easier to detect,
                        fraudsters like my mother in law make my sh1t itch. She has NEVER worked, yet till recently got nearly £500 a month incapacity benefit. The fat lazy Cnut couldn't work though...too busy sleeping all day...and spending money online all night. Any way I had a full and frank discussion with her, about her fraudulent ways...but she was being investigated covertly. Unknown to us, she had 'convinced' a psychiatrist, she was suicidal. This because she couldn't walk more than 50 yards without extreme pain. Came as a bit of a shock when she saw a secret video of herself recently...looked like she was auditioning for stritctly....
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

With this child benefit thing they want to bring in i don't think it should be the way they plan on doing it.Instead of the one person earning 44k it should be what ever the total income for either a single person or a couple that earn 44k.I can see alot of people that get on very well with their bosses start to swindle the system by saying they don't earn as much as what they are.
                          At the end of the day 44k as a singel earner or couple the benefits should be stopped.Also people who continue to have kids just to keep the benefits coming in.Child benefit imo should be paid to 3 kids and thats it.
                          I know of a couple of families down this way that once a child has reached the age to have benefit stopped the mother is already due to drop the next kid just so the benefits dont stop.

Comment

Again, it's the distortion of the real reason the benefit system was created for.
                            It was meant to be for a genuine crisis. It's turned into a living fir a lot of people. The ONS show that over 100,000 people in Britain today, receive benefits of over £50,000. Thats an astonishing amount of cash. I reckon a big problem is that the culture needs changing...and that's what's happening now.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I can see alot of people that get on very well with their bosses start to swindle the system by saying they don't earn as much as what they are.
                              but i only gave this price to the one guy as he has offered to do a cash in hand job when i need it doing

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I started work at 16 and this is the first time i have had to use the state had to use all our savings before they we could get anything.Mine was down to having two disc's go in my back had two op's that did not work and still waiting on a 3rd to add to this they think it has also caused a TIA(Mini stroke) i had in the summer. I hate not working but i can not even get in to the volunteer sector because of the blame and claim culture we live in now.So as you see some of us want to work but with the state of the nhs i wonder if i will ever see that.

PS.The surf was got through the sale of my old car not the benefits agency.

Comment

Working...
                                X