I've seen it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Vince a Red Injun ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I had a problem with not starting And it turned out to be the Pump in the tank had come off the end of the fuel line just a thought!! I could hear the pump spinning but getting no fuel.

Comment

I can't hear the pump spinning at all. At least everything else checks out. There's 12v to all injectors, will redo all the impedances tommorow.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Remove the cover under the back seat and try 12v direct to the wires on the top of the tank. Mine is very loud when running you will know when it's spinning

Comment

Ok Ross will do. Igniters are supposed to be here tommorow. The only code I got from the diagnostic was a 16 once( but I had just reset the ecu) and. A 15...ignition signal. Let's hope they are the answer.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The pump won't come off this one, I cut the rubber pipe long enough to hold it to the bottom of the tank when the coverplate is screwed back on..

I do learn from my mistakes you know!

Graham, do you have the list of codes or would you like a link to them?

Comment

I have the codes thanks vince. I pulled the ecu 20A fuse, waited a while whilst I mopped up a bit u der the hood, and refitted. I got 16, just the once ...ect control signal, and from then on I gotcode 15. I can't though seem to hear the fuel pump running, so I'm going to investigate tommorow.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  I have the codes thanks vince. I pulled the ecu 20A fuse, waited a while whilst I mopped up a bit u der the hood, and refitted. I got 16, just the once ...ect control signal, and from then on I gotcode 15. I can't though seem to hear the fuel pump running, so I'm going to investigate tommorow.
                  The fuel pump won't run until the engine has started, and will shut off when the engine stalls or you....er,...crash! it's the way I wired it, a kind of safety feature.

The pump will run when the engine is cranking, a kind of priming mode, but won't run properly until the engine starts, as it gets a signal from the alternator and the relay switches over.

To check the pump is actually working, apply 12v to the black wire (pin 30) at the fuel pump relay on the inner wing.
                  Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 5 October 2010, 00:26.

Comment

Right you are squire.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X