Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong tyre size!!

Just need to sound off really!!

I'm in the process of pushing my 4 runner into the French registration system and one of the things I need is a certificate from Toyota France to confirm the vehicle is constructed and conforms with French use and construction regulations.
    So,having waited 5 weeks for these to55ers to respond they now will not issue the cetificate because 1:The vehicle is right hand drive! 2:the vehicle is running 31x10.5 R15 tyres and not the standard 265/70 R15.
    I'm now required to present the vehicle in Paris for an inspection to deciede if the tyres are ok or not.
    I've registered 4 vehicles over here,a Ford,a Land Rover,a Peugeot,and a Renault,but Toyota have by far been the biggest bunch of ####s I've ever had the mis fortune to be involved with.
    To add insult to injury,the pimple faced,pencil necked,no nothing about trucks,pen pusher raped me for €135.

The battle continues!!!!

Thanks all,

Feel a bit better now!

Mark

31/10.5/15 were a factory option.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      31/10.5/15 were a factory option.
      Bushwacker! I'm sure you're quite correct,my problem is convincing this #### of that fact in between him kissing his copains,drinking coffee,taking 2 hours for lunch,and pi55ing off home at 4 o clock

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
        Bushwacker! I'm sure you're quite correct,my problem is convincing this #### of that fact in between him kissing his copains,drinking coffee,taking 2 hours for lunch,and pi55ing off home at 4 o clock
        Gotta love European beaurocracy! It was a nightmare a few years ago trying to deal with the Italian drug regulatory agency (in my former life in pharmaceutical research & development). They all seem to go on holiday in June sometime and come back at the end of September!

Comment

Right hand drive vehicles over here will no longer pass inspection after 2012,
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            Right hand drive vehicles over here will no longer pass inspection after 2012,
            No doubt France will follow suit soon after!!

Comment

you'll have to get yourself a nice renault or citroen, reknowned for their looks and reliability.H

Comment

No doubt France will follow suit soon after!!
                I have a cunning plan...

Comment

Brilliant,but does it mean the wife needs to come along every time you go out????

Comment

Brilliant,but does it mean the wife needs to come along every time you go out????
                    Zis is ze continent, ve all have ze loverz, no?

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      Zis is ze continent, ve all have ze loverz, no?
                      I wish!!

The local "talents" lastest fashion is nylon dresses and wellington boots!! Ther'ye only just finding out what toothpaste is for!! Bless em!!

Comment

Working...
                      X