No announcement yet.

Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my truck itself looks a lot like yours although im not running the side steps on it. and the paintwork is a bit shabby. it will be resprayed this winter and the surf decals will go back on. i just want to build one myself now right from a standard ln 130. should be fun
    Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Could always install a v8...
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        If you're going to do that make sure you first uninstall the 1KZ-TE and reboot.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Can't you just put the V8 in the back ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

In still waiting for fedex to deliver sone igniters...gits.
            Mind you, it's cheaper to order it from the states. Two distributor caps, two rotor arms and two igniters. $150,so about £90 with the postage...nice.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              OK GWH dont start showing off it does not become you .. THere are quite a few people on here that feel sick everytime someone mentiones one of Vinces creations.....

ON the 210bhp, has anybody noticed that at the moment their truck is a little erm unstable, the back end always wanting to drive, how would 20-28 Boost pressure come in, would that not be an all mighty kick in the ass???
              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
                OK GWH dont start showing off it does not become you .. THere are quite a few people on here that feel sick everytime someone mentiones one of Vinces creations.....

ON the 210bhp, has anybody noticed that at the moment their truck is a little erm unstable, the back end always wanting to drive, how would 20-28 Boost pressure come in, would that not be an all mighty kick in the ass???
                I think it would be pretty nice with 12.5" wide tyres on.. When it's wet mine slides about all over with that diff.. With the standard tyres on I don't want to know
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I have 305's on mine M/s Snows and there are some traffic lights that i have to be carefull when pulling away.

Always fun :-)
                  Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

i can tell you that it does have quite a kick yes. especially with the mud terrains on. wet weather is lethal but i just take my time. however i have notice that if i boot it from stand still it want to cock its leg so to speak. the rear axle now devoid of an antiroll as i have lifted it want to raise the nearside wheel all the time. very noticeable around left hand bends. it digs in and lifts the inner front wheel off the floor. i presume thats the torque going to the rear axle through the prop

to be honest i was chatting to my mechanic mate today and my truck was 140 hp out of the box. so thats only another 60 to find. found a bit of paper saying it had a stage 2 flowed head if that means anything to anyone
                    Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Hi Chaps,

First off i would like to say Hi to all my new friends on this great site that I am beginning to enjoy. Already learned a lot and feel with your help i can properly look after my great motor !

There is always gonna be a bit of friction between newbies ( ME ) and who ever wants to try and bully or dis. You wont find me rolling over to any Bullsh..t.
                      I asked a civil question and would like a civil answer. I guess the Internet has some funny ways, some negative but mainly fun and informative.

Albannach I must apologise for spelling your name wrong. What are you warning me for ? Has your teddy bear fallen from the pram or something . Get real pal you dis' me first.

Comment

Dis? are you 13?
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

hehe...you bin dissed...in your hood. Sounds painful to me.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Dats no hood, dats mi clear coat.
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Yeah mate,
                              13 going on 50 .

Dis, dissed , disrespected . You obviously realised what i meant ? init
                              Cheers

Comment

Anyhooo....where abouts in Sussex are you squire. There's quite a few of us now, after many lean years.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X