Lucifer's interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer's interior

makeover has started.I have fitted recaro seats as the front bucket seats were just to awkward for me to get into being a lanky git.
    The carpets are going to be washed and then the window tints will be sorted and after that just tidy the plastic panels up a bit.
    I'm getting some steps made up for it aswell for when i start to hire the truck out.
    I am starting to sell advertising space aswell soon on Lucifer.
    i got to get the 3 licences yet before i can start hiring out but for weddings i don't need any licence
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Hiya Rich,
    Pulling it to bits already? lol glad you are having fun with it! just out of curiosity, are you getting the steps done local or from someone off here as i could do with getting a proper set made up as the ones that i have look like a 2nd year craft and design project.

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Rich,
      Can I hire you to run over my other half this weekend so I don't have to be dragged round the shops looking for a dress that she doesn't need.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

No need for such drastic action. Just tag along meekly, and when asked to comment on the first dress, just suggest that it makes her look a bit bulky around the midsection.
        You will then be free to spend the rest of the day (and indeed the foreseeable future) in the pub.

Comment

'Can I hire you to run over my other half this weekend so I don't have to be dragged round the shops looking for a dress that she doesn't need.'

Could be a new niche buisness
          Last edited by wiggy; 28 September 2010, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
            Hiya Rich,
            Pulling it to bits already? lol glad you are having fun with it! just out of curiosity, are you getting the steps done local or from someone off here as i could do with getting a proper set made up as the ones that i have look like a 2nd year craft and design project.

Rob
            Hi Rob.Its a guy at the units thats going to make them for me.There is a stirrup type step each side at the front so i am getting anothermade up each side but lower so there is 2 at the front and then get one wach side for the rear and then they can stand on the tyre also to get in the back.I was thinking of getting some rock slider type steps made but i don't think they would look right on Lucifer

Comment

Na think you are right enough with the steps idea, will have a look about for some ideas as i think im just going to grind the dodgy ones off once i get replacements.

Comment

i think the stirrup ones will look better on Lucifer to be honest rather than the sliders

Comment

How much to drive over my older sister ?

Comment

Originally posted by tristanjay View Post
                    my older sister ?
                    Any pics?
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      Any pics?
                      Bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                        Bad man.
                        "Yes your honour, I had my sister run over and killed.
                        but the real guilty party is the guy that wanted a picture of her"
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                          "yes your honour, i had my sister run over and killed.
                          But the real guilty party is the guy that wanted a picture of her"
                          :d
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

No need for such drastic action. Just tag along meekly, and when asked to comment on the first dress, just suggest that it makes her look a bit bulky around the midsection.
                            You will then be free to spend the rest of the day (and indeed the foreseeable future) in the pub.
                            Are you mad, my life wouldn't be worth living.
                            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

You will then be free to spend the rest of the day (and indeed the foreseeable future) in the hospital.

Fixed that for you ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                              X