Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go....

The saintly mr bushwhacker, is going to arrive at my place of work very soon.He's kindly agreed to pick me up. Wonder what he's driving...
    Non intercooled nothing.

don't forget to wear your pampers Gra cause you'll end up doing a big wee
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I would imagine with Vinces attention to detail that the drivers seat will come pre-fitted with a discrete, colour matched and disposable pad for Sirs driving comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        I would imagine with Vinces attention to detail that the drivers seat will come pre-fitted with a discrete, colour matched and disposable pad for Sirs driving comfort.
        nice
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I just frightened a pensioner with loud exhaust noise.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'd love for us V8ers to get together and drive through a town and get the engines roaring.Imagine the noise that 4 lexsurfs and lucifer would make

Comment

By eck it's loud rich...it's feckin awesome
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Don't you just love the sound of the v8.Lucifer when i drive through town and i give a quick blip on the throttle it roars and people halfway up the street stop and look round,i just love it

Comment

So when you have got bored of making old ladies even more incontinent than you were when you first heard/saw it, are we going to get some pics/vid?
                  Am dying to see the finished article - its got to keep me going till the back end of November and beyond...

Comment

Ooohhh....we were talking about you today. Errr lexurf IV...there is a very minor electrical glitch. As soon as it's sorted over the next day or so I'll post pics and vids. But thanks for thinking of me.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      Ooohhh....we were talking about you today. Errr lexurf IV...there is a very minor electrical glitch. As soon as it's sorted over the next day or so I'll post pics and vids. But thanks for thinking of me.
                      Talking about me?! Yikes. Nothing too slanderous I hope?
                      Sorry to hear about the glitch. Same with all these things though. The longer they take, the more worthwhile they feel at the end...

Comment

Oh nothing slanderous at all...just need a hood barrister because good coffee is SO hard to find these days.
                        The wait is definitely worthwhile btw. The tension is strangely addictive...
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well I'm excited and it ain't even mine!
                          Any time you need some advice about coffee - just let me know

Comment

Working...
                          X