Avro Lancaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avro Lancaster

on Massive Machines (Discovery Knowledge) at the mo.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Bugga, only got freeview.

Best i can do.
    Last edited by si tate; 22 September 2010, 23:12.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I've turned over...what do I do next. If I buy an eBay remote to turn over, will it work as well as an OEM remote. I've tried burping the remote but it still keeps changing channel. I've done a search, but I can't grasp the concept of changing channels. Can I fit extra buttons to the remote, without lifting it?
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I've turned over...what do I do next. If I buy an eBay remote to turn over, will it work as well as an OEM remote. I've tried burping the remote but it still keeps changing channel. I've done a search, but I can't grasp the concept of changing channels. Can I fit extra buttons to the remote, without lifting it?
        A few members have had this trouble & i think you need to press the red button while simultaniously lowering the back window.

Also try swearing at it.
        Last edited by si tate; 22 September 2010, 23:38.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          press the red button while simultaniously lovering the back window.
          Have you lover'd many back windows whilst pressing the red button?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Have you lover'd many back windows whilst pressing the red button?
            Git, edited.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              Git, edited.
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Nice find Andy ! Was down at BBMF had a look round the old girl last week, bunch of dreamers at our place think that one day they will rebuild one at Doncaster we only have rear fuselage and a couple of turrets and some really poorly bomb doors !........bad as me dreaming about a 4th gen.....
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

You could always graft on whatever bits you've got lying around.

'Doncaster Bomber' anyone?

I saw it heading south above the road I was driving north on a few weeks ago on my way home from Warminster. I wanted to stop and grab a photo but the rioad was busy and there was nowhere to pull over.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Now then Andy, ever been in a DC3 ? we have a full kit of one ! ex ww2 and later used by KLM, hoping when the Fairey Gannet goes to Northern Ireland we will have space to get the Dak put back together , anyway the BBMF boys have been over to have a look at the giant kit wished us luck with a faint snigger then left, but we got our own flypast with the lanc and the Dak !, two passes ! Anyway coming to an airfield your side of the country spring next year, if you can get an afternoon off fancy a slow view of the Malverns ?
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                    X