El cheapo 2" body lift blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El cheapo 2" body lift blocks

Just thought I'd chip in and let folks know about the cheapest 2" body lift blocks I imagine anyone is likely to get.

Bought them from aeb4x4 on fleabay. They don't list the Surf lift blocks anymore so I contacted them and they said to just buy the landrover / range rover ones but to remind them that they were for a Surf so they would make sure the right stuff was sent.

They turned up today and look a little rough around the edges but perfectly usable.

The price? A penny under £40 all in.

Like I said, not pretty and the cuts are a bit rough around the edges but they look perfectly usable to me.

Linkage:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/130425765645

I had a set of them before and ended up sending them back as they weren't cut square (looked like it had been done by hand) and most of the holes were off-centre. Also the diameter was a bit undersized in my opinion.

Perhaps I just ended up with a monday morning hangover special, but to be fair I got a full refund

Regards

TFB

Comment

Mate
      I think I posted something about a Flebay seller and there attitude to people. The Blocks that I was sent were completely useless, as few of the Forum Owners will vouch for. I have since been abused by email by the seller after stating i have had to have them faced and still in the process of attempting to get a straight hole through them.

I would send them back if i was you and get your money back, they are useless even though the seller advises that the 2mm that the blocks are out will be soaked up by the rubber separates the two parts of the truck.

Please if anyone else is thinking about getting blocks from ebay, do not deal with this individual. If you PM me I will let you have the dealers name.
      Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

I've told you all before, I have used these kits three times now and they're fine.....
        http://xpajun.com/product_info.php?c...products_id=89

Now stop buying cheap(er) shit especially when it involves holding your truck together.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          I've told you all before, I have used these kits three times now and they're fine.....

Now stop buying cheap(er) shit especially when it involves holding your truck together.
          There...you've been 'telt'
          how did graigs preschool govince?
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

OK Vince i know and have learnt from my Mistake...

I am still in the middle of doing my write up...
            Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

I bought these they arrived all nice and square, holes centered with correct size bolts - £62 pounds delivered, can't get much better!
              “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                There...you've been 'telt'
                how did graigs preschool govince?

A few tears this morning, (it's his third time at pre-school) in two hours time he'll be all nonchalant though.

Comment

Well the other two of mine have just Been dropped at school. IT's just me and fred...in starbucks, drinking coffee and eating toast.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X