MOTOX carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTOX carrier

Any of you guys have or know of anyone thats used one of these http://www.watling-towbars.co.uk/ima...ikerack-06.jpg

Was thinking of getting one instead of a trailer so we can take th KTM laning without worrying about what to with with the trailer.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Any of you guys have or know of anyone thats used one of these http://www.watling-towbars.co.uk/ima...ikerack-06.jpg

Was thinking of getting one instead of a trailer so we can take th KTM laning without worrying about what to with with the trailer.
    Does the KTM not fit on the buck with the tailgate down Bibs? We have had dirt bikes and quads on Lukes that way. Nice bracket though make sure it is locked on when you leave it, if you buy one.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      Does the KTM not fit on the buck with the tailgate down Bibs? We have had dirt bikes and quads on Lukes that way. Nice bracket though make sure it is locked on when you leave it, if you buy one.
      I Have a big tool box, hi-lift on top and my spare in the back, will fit if I take the toolbox out just a pain in the arse to dismantle it all the time.

Just thought these types might be easier all round. Lock it I think living where I do I would take it off when not in use.

Cheers though Phantom - Missing your truck yet?
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
        I Have a big tool box, hi-lift on top and my spare in the back, will fit if I take the toolbox out just a pain in the arse to dismantle it all the time.

Just thought these types might be easier all round. Lock it I think living where I do I would take it off when not in use.

Cheers though Phantom - Missing your truck yet?
        A little bit yeah but the new toy is keeping my mind off it
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
        X