The Ultimate Spare Wheel Cover !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Spare Wheel Cover !!

Having searched without success for the ultimate spare wheel cover for my Surf I have decided to produce my own design and will be making these available for sale through my design company soon.
    They will be available in two designs - The deluxe version with polished stainless steel band and rigid centre disc and the standard version with the same centre disc but with a vinyl band. And here's the good bit - the centre disc will be in full colour with a picture of an extreme surfer riding the waves and the cover will have the Hilux Surf logo printed in silver. The centre disc colour is predominantly dark blue.

The covers will be available for tyre size 265/70 15 and will cost £65 for the semi rigid design and £115 for the stainless steel lockable version. Carriage will be £10 in the uk.
    The picture shows the general design but the logo will be different and will say Hilux Surf
    Please let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing a cover. I will post a picture of the actual item the site soon.
    Attached Files

out of curiosity... is the image you'll be using royalty free or your property?
    Not trying to be funny but there are legal implications involved if others work
    is used without their permission (which I'm sure you are aware of)

Comment

Spare wheel cover

Yes. we have purchased the rights to use the image for this purpose (not cheap as you can imagine) We are in the design business and are always careful about copyright law.

Comment

Mate very nice just what ive been lookin for but can you do it in 265/70/16 would like the chrome one but if you cant will have the other one

cheers

chiz AKA Simon
        [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

could be interested-looks great
          keep us posted
          NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
          'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

Tyre Sizes Spare Wheel Cover

Will check if 265 70 16 is possible. Should also point out that the prices are plus the dreaded Vat so are in real terms £135.12 for the deluxe and £76.37 for the standard cover. I am told that this is still a good price for a full colour graphic product and will be posting pictures soon. Andrew

Comment

Damb, not fair my limit was 115, just convinced the bird on that much, will never get the extra 20 quid!!!
              By the way, can you do a design for us 4 runner boys anyway?

Comment

Thats a fair price, I paid a bit more than that for mine http://www.direct4x4.co.uk/ but they did use one of my dogs photo reproduced on it.

[size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Working...
                X