No announcement yet.

Newbie! Questions as always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Matt. Really tidy example. Love all the company cars in the background! If youre going for a bulb upgrade, I found that the extra brilliant H4s from Halfrauds work well and led stop and tails are great. I didnt like the led front sidelights so I took them out again and fitted 21w capless instead of the 5w. Miles better! You can also fit a third brake light. The wirings already there under the trim covering the wiper motor. I got mine from " Car Builder Soloutions ". Ill post some pics, if youre interested. If youre going to the trouble of pulling the dash out, then its worth having a look on the YotaTech site. Theres a guy on there did a good write up on replacing all the dash lights with different colour leds Its under "4Runner 2nd gen" and his username is SR5.....Cheers....Mick.
    Last edited by MWS; 21 September 2010, 18:09.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Thanks Mate

Was thinking of just changing the colour on the dash to say blue or red.

Will look at the 3rd brake light!

I have a set of super bright bulbs being delivered think they are 55w pure white with matching side lights.

The orange indicators front and side will be being replaced for clear lenses soon anyway!

Matt

Comment

Know what you mean about forums. The GT4 Owners Club was... well, whilst being very knowlegable, in general they are a bit... errr... serious?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by funkykebab View Post
          I love a friendly forum....had some bad one sin the past....Volvo owners club were really up themselves,
          and no doubt the most frequently asked question was ................... how do you turn the headlights off

Comment

The lights can be turned off....but you just don't bother!

I had an S40...really wanted a T4....and it lasted less then a month before I sold it an made a nice £350 profit....then went an brought the Saab 9-3 Rocket!

Matt

Comment

Hey welcome mate.. Looks like you are all ready enjoying the forum so will not say anything about that.

Hope you enjoy the truck.
              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X