Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Dont be soft! I'd rather pedal and pedla back hammered

I could probably talk 'spanners' into coming along. He's a bit of a god when it comes to things nechanical. He'll be happy to do all the work while we drink lots of cheap booze
    lol, you can still get done for drink riding a pushbike but its great fun.

the more the merrier as long as it gets done by friday noon, especially if he likes to do all the work as we drink

Comment

Ahh Friday?!

I'm in Warminster at the mo, and not likely to be home til late tomorrow. Organisation at this short notice might be a problem you numpty!

If the weekend is OK, and you can get all the kit and several buckets of booze together by then, we could probably arrange something.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I don't think his schedule permits such tardiness.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Dont be soft! I'd rather pedal and pedla back hammered

I could probably talk 'spanners' into coming along. He's a bit of a god when it comes to things nechanical. He'll be happy to do all the work while we drink lots of cheap booze

Will he sit on the crossbar or will you give him a sadler??

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Will he sit on the crossbar or will you give him a sadler??
            He has his own bike and he's much too fit. Maybe I'll set his brakes so they drag a bit...

Comment

Ahh Friday?!

I'm in Warminster at the mo, and not likely to be home til late tomorrow. Organisation at this short notice might be a problem you numpty!

If the weekend is OK, and you can get all the kit and several buckets of booze together by then, we could probably arrange something.
              ah, dam, my bad. i wish i had a 2 week hol not 1 week. well she is booked in for mot on friday and im hopefully well definatly going home sunday

i could replace all the other belts (i bought the filter, fluid and belt kit from roughtrax), do the outher mot stuff. do the mot, then take it all apart on sat. why is life so hard

Comment

Shame, sitting in the sun with a beer on Castlemorton common does appeal too.

Comment

to true drinks and cars = fun unless your like my bro's mate tried swim in the pool and nearly drowned when drinking and working on one of there cars, idiots.

Comment

Working...
                  X