@Vince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Vince

Vince=bushwacker? How much for a panhard drop bracket?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

I'm stuck between chopping it and extending it, or a bracket.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I could get it chopped and welded free so I might go for that - would I need to adjust the load sensor if I went that way or would it be OK?

Comment

When you lift the truck, you want the load sensor to be roughly in the same position of what it was when it was at standard height. Because when you load up the rear, you want it to sense this accordingly.

I bodged mine though. The bracket that holds it on, whilst my friends were doing the other bits, I unbolted it, flipped the bracket 90 degrees and bolted it back on with one bolt. It's not spot on but it's rough. Vague description because I cant remember exactly how it went!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The problem is when I changed the springs on my truck I have already lifted it so it probably already needs adjustment I didn't know it had to be done until the other thread! (see I do listen) do you know how would you go about adjusting it?

Comment

I'm not sure, I havent looked into it properly. You could make a bracket up to raise the level so it's level again. Or You might be able to bend the metal bar..

I'm not sure how the valve works / comes into play exactly, so don't know how accurate this has to be.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The straight part of the actuator rod needs to be parallel to the axle.

Comment

Working...
              X