Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aux tank

hi all,
    i have had my surf for about five weeks now,its a 1993 2.4ltrs auto and i love it ,slightly thirsty but iam having it service soon a hope they will set it up for me.
    two things i want to know
    frist is, i have seen the aux veg oil tank on the uploaded files and wonder if any one knows where filler pipe comes out.
    second is, where can i find bull bars for the front, as i like the look of these on some of your trucks i've seen.

ebay, if stormy has none. H

Comment

I've got no bullbars in at the moment.If i get any i will post back here for you
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by sureshot View Post
        hi all,
        i have had my surf for about five weeks now,its a 1993 2.4ltrs auto and i love it ,slightly thirsty but iam having it service soon a hope they will set it up for me.
        two things i want to know
        frist is, i have seen the aux veg oil tank on the uploaded files and wonder if any one knows where filler pipe comes out.
        second is, where can i find bull bars for the front, as i like the look of these on some of your trucks i've seen.

You'll need to make something up for filling the second tank up, some have removed the original filler from behind the flap and welded a second pipe into it, so when ya remove the cap you can see two holes in there, this works ok as long as you remember which one to stick the derv in and which to stick the veg oil in (assumeing your intending it for that reason) if you just want long range tanks you can just join the two tanks up via pipework, filling one (the highest mounted of the two) will fill both, or you can just hack a hole in the boot and stick a pipe with a cap in there,
        i was gonna do the filler tube mod but aint got round to it due the veg oil shooting up in price and no regular supply of old stuff,
        ebays your best bet for front bars, noone sells em now, illeagle!!!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X