blimey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blimey.

Just got asked to do a breakdown. Im waiting for a rotor and pads to replace the rotor and pads which are fewcin destroyed on the rear n/s. this is a limo company from chatham. Their hummer went into the garage yesterday. it had new pads and a service...only on the rear n/s they put the pads on the wrong way...ie friction material facing outwards... its a bit of a mess.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Are these some fancy hummer brakes. How the hello do you put pads in backwards.. surely the garage should know friction side and non friction side???

Comment

Well that just cost a kent based limo man £1500. new rotor, pads, caliper rebuild,new handbrake shoes and adjuster and cable...he says hes going to be quite unhappy with the garage in the morning
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        this is a limo company from chatham.
        I lived in(or very close) to Chatham before we moved to France and with the intelligence of the average local resident I can well believe this. Knuckle dragging don't even come close!!!

Comment

What time's the hummer mot?
          You have PM BTW.

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
            I lived in(or very close) to Chatham before we moved to France and with the intelligence of the average local resident I can well believe this. Knuckle dragging don't even come close!!!
            I lived there too for three years, you are referring to the ladies though aren't you, compliments consisted of, "I love those tattoos, lovely bleach job etc etc" till they smacked you in the gob. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
              I lived there too for three years, you are referring to the ladies though aren't you, compliments consisted of, "I love those tattoos, lovely bleach job etc etc" till they smacked you in the gob. H
              Thats the place and don't forget the "chatham face lift"-long greasy hair pulled back into a pony tail

Comment

Working...
              X