Maltese bus drivers are the best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltese bus drivers are the best!

When I was in Malta, one of the many bus trips I (we) took was to Golden Bay.

On the journey there, a passenger got a bit upset at the drivers pace. When he got off the bus, he shouted at the driver "You were driving too fast, mate." The drive's reply was "No I wasn't, you're just thinking too slowly."

On the way back, a different driver found himself stuck between another bus and some parked cars. The solution: get out and bounce the cars out of the way!

There you go, 2 reasons why I love Malta.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    When I was in Malta, one of the many bus trips I (we) took was to Golden Bay.

On the journey there, a passenger got a bit upset at the drivers pace. When he got off the bus, he shouted at the driver "You were driving too fast, mate." The drive's reply was "No I wasn't, you're just thinking too slowly."

On the way back, a different driver found himself stuck between another bus and some parked cars. The solution: get out and bounce the cars out of the way!

There you go, 2 reasons why I love Malta.
    do they still have those really old buses no door etc, valleta bus station well some thing else, love the country,

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
      do they still have those really old buses no door etc, valleta bus station well some thing else, love the country,
      They do, but not for long. The EU has fcuked that up, Ariva have won the contract to run the buses. Valleta Bus Station has to be the prettiest bus station ever?

Malta is supposed to be completely EU 'Compliant' in 7 years. I think it'll ruin many aspects of the country.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
      X