• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kin hell

toyota crash but why would ya do that?
    it not full of blood and guts but a lot get hurt thats for sure
    some must be dead or nearly dead
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41e_1282012887
    Last edited by JUDWAK; 18 August 2010, 02:35.
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Thats Bad OMG.....

Comment

Yeah, took a photo of a similar transport out of the bus window when I was travelling in Thailand
      here:

bit of a crush but gets you to work on time. H

Comment

Why do they do that? It's not drifting, it's loosing control and hoping you can maintain within the boundaries of the road. When you do that it can only fishtail. With all that weight on the back and being a truck it rolled. Few people crushed there. The lucky ones were the ones that were thrown clear immediately.
        Very sad
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

it shocked me to see it
          i did not expect that

Comment

You have to wonder how come there was a camera rolling in that place, at that time? That is one big co-incidence & ###### horrific.

Comment

could it of been for the cameras, no-one seems to move once they're thrown out, I've come adrift from moving vehicles in the past and my immediate thought is get off the road so I'm thinking its been staged. H

Comment

WTF!!
                Like you said, bit of a coincidence to have a camera rolling at that exact time!
                I think the driver came off the worst too!!

The camera even zooms in on where the car is coming from BEFORE the car gets there.......

Just begs the question............... WHY???

Mark

If it ain't sunk.....it ain't junk.

Comment

Originally posted by blue surfer View Post
                  WTF!!
                  Like you said, bit of a coincidence to have a camera rolling at that exact time!
                  I think the driver came off the worst too!!

The camera even zooms in on where the car is coming from BEFORE the car gets there.......

Just begs the question............... WHY???

All you need to do is search youtube.com for "arab drift"
                  this is some kind of craze that countries like that, and South America do, for fun. I can't tell where this was though.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                    All you need to do is search youtube.com for "arab drift"
                    this is some kind of craze that countries like that, and South America do, for fun. I can't tell where this was though.

......FREAKS!!!

Takes all sorts I suppose........
                    Mark

If it ain't sunk.....it ain't junk.

Comment

I'm still trying to work out the mental state of these people it beggars belief in my oppinion to pull such a stupid and dangerous stunt just for a camera and then have it posted on the internet for people to see, but i did notice there was no comments about it...
                      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

it shocked coz i see it like this
                        a driver with that many people on board legal or not
                        should think about the lifes that are intrusted into there hands
                        doing that is just plain stupid

it gets my goat when ya hear about drivers being stupid
                        they end up hurting or killing people with there cars

a car is a wepon and very deadly one too
                        iam glad i drive safe at speeds that i know i can stop in
                        some roads in the uk have speed limets that are way too fast (in places)
                        some people speed along at 60 coz its legal on that road
                        its no bother to them that its raining or there are blind bends joggers bikers walkers and so on

lets hope that the drift craze stays away from the uks roads
                        glad ya dont see people on the back of pick up no more in the uk too
                        i remeber it being legal to ride on the back of pick ups
                        i went from rotherham to colby leicester in the rain going down the m1
                        no one told me were we was going i thought it was a few streets away

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                          it shocked coz i see it like this
                          a driver with that many people on board legal or not
                          should think about the lifes that are intrusted into there hands
                          doing that is just plain stupid

it gets my goat when ya hear about drivers being stupid
                          they end up hurting or killing people with there cars

a car is a wepon and very deadly one too
                          iam glad i drive safe at speeds that i know i can stop in
                          some roads in the uk have speed limets that are way too fast (in places)
                          some people speed along at 60 coz its legal on that road
                          its no bother to them that its raining or there are blind bends joggers bikers walkers and so on

lets hope that the drift craze stays away from the uks roads
                          glad ya dont see people on the back of pick up no more in the uk too
                          i remeber it being legal to ride on the back of pick ups
                          i went from rotherham to colby leicester in the rain going down the m1
                          no one told me were we was going i thought it was a few streets away
                          yep i know about them being stupid especially on country roads and that they think the white line should be in the centre of the bonnet
                          i'm still bitter towards the pr++k that put me in hospital and ruined my biking days just because he didn't want to scratch his car on the hedges and cut the corner
                          i try to drive well within my limits and the limits of the road, weather,visability and other vehicles namely tractors and arctics down here that do need more room due to the width and length on these little narrow lanes they call main roads in devon
                          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have seen that clip before on the net somewhere,i think i read that seven died,Mad.

Comment

Fak me that's horrible...

It's not like an ambulance was there within 10 minutes and the survivors given strong morphine and rushed to hospital straight away either. Sod having a RTA in a third world country. Assuming that was in a third world country.

Comment

Working...
                              X