@Biosurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Biosurf

Hello mate, Tony spoke to me about the spring compressors the other day. I hadn't forgotten about them, just keep meaning to get some coil spacers made up and fitted as the roughtrax '+2' springs i stuck in haven't given much lift. I've been slack about it i know...
    I can drop them to Tony tomorrow when i pick up my truck if you want them back. Otherwise, would it be ok for me to hang on to them for however long it takes to get some spacers made up? I'll get on the case straight away this time! I wouldn't imagine it'll take more than a couple of weeks. If not, no worries, i'll drop them off to him tomorrow. Cheers.

Hello mate. Keep them as long as you need. I decided not to send you a message to drop them at Tonys as it would be far better to get them back when we finally get our arses into gear and go greenlaning!

Comment

Mate i'm all over it any time someone can show me where the lanes are and has a truck to join mine. I didn't take note that time we went with 4WDC! I know a couple of good ones near Alton, Hampshire, but they don't quite warrant a day trip....

Cheers for the patience.

Comment

I think they have that outing on memory map map on the site. If I ever sort out my gps antenna/laptop etc. we can follow that

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
          Mate i'm all over it any time someone can show me where the lanes are and has a truck to join mine. I didn't take note that time we went with 4WDC! I know a couple of good ones near Alton, Hampshire, but they don't quite warrant a day trip....

Cheers for the patience.
          There is a small pay and play site near Alton called Brick Kiln Farm, it's woodland with a couple of bomb holes, no facilities there, I went with Dixie and Jason (the landrover owner) just before I bought my Surf, we enjojed it when we went.
          Pics are here if you are interested:

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/t...vember%202009/
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
          X