No announcement yet.

**Sigh**only in Britain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think that one was a badger just south of Salisbury ...

If they re-introduce wolves to the countryside then roadkill will largely disappear - although we might lose the odd baby or three now and then !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Think that one was a badger just south of Salisbury ...

If they re-introduce wolves to the countryside then roadkill will largely disappear - although we might lose the odd baby or three now and then !

I wouldn't alert our new gov to this post or it might get serious consideration in the hope of reducing benefit payments to single mothers or any other working class families, they may even consider distributing the disabled and pensioners to areas with most wolves in the hope this would sort the economy. Instead of curtailing the banks/bankers who caused the mess in the first place. H
      Last edited by Hazzo; 14 August 2010, 12:55.

Comment

Hmmm ...

I hadn't thought about that side of things - I vote we re-introduce wolves and bears to certain parts of the UK starting with Chav Central (That's Essex to those of you north of Watford)

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Hmmm ...

I hadn't thought about that side of things - I vote we re-introduce wolves and bears to certain parts of the UK starting with Chav Central (That's Essex to those of you north of Watford)

am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
            I wouldn't alert our new gov to this post or it might get serious consideration in the hope of reducing benefit payments to single mothers
            So its all good then.

PS - no sane person would equate 'working class families' with the sort of single mum prevalent these days who equates number of babies to size of free council house. Two very different things. One of the differences is the word 'working'.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

With you on that one !

The trouble is that there's no incentive for them to work - a few years ago a friend of Jackie's split from her husband when her kids were very young and had no choice but to go on benefits. When they started school she picked up some part time work and the SS reduced her benefit so she was no better off ...

Comment

Even full time on minimum wage would see her worse off, anybody tried it just to be off the dole, I have, its the pits working full time for little money plus you can't look for work while doing it either, unless you take time off, which means less income. Don't think those on benefits are enjoying it, some plankton might but the majority are stuck with it and can't get out as no-one wants to know if you've been out of work for a while, especially once you pass the 40 sell by date, can't wait to see those who had good wages laid off onto the dole, see how they cope with the £50 DWP hands over its not so easy. H

Comment

still monkey hungers tho

Comment

The hedge hog shouldn't have parked there, it'll get a ticket next
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                      The hedge hog shouldn't have parked there, it'll get a ticket next

Comment

It made me chuckle though!
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                        X