Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry Vince!!!

look what happened!!

anyhow what is the best way to get it clean? is it still ok to just jet wash it as normal or will this kill it??
    Attached Files

Hehehe!!

It's OK to jet wash it but have the engine running when you do and try not to blast the coil packs or AFM.

So does the 4WD work OK then? I never got a chance to test it because incredibly, it was dry here!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it all works fine, the only prob I had was the bottom rad hose is to big for the outlet and it keeps coming off I need to get a smaller diameter hose but that was my fault as I took the existing pipework in to get a silicone hose made up instead of measuring the outlets!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        Yeah it all works fine, the only prob I had was the bottom rad hose is to big for the outlet and it keeps coming off I need to get a smaller diameter hose but that was my fault as I took the existing pipework in to get a silicone hose made up instead of measuring the outlets!!!!

The oulet on the bottom of the rad is 32mm.

If the hose is a loose fit, get some hose repair tape for repairing split hoses, it comes in a box/pack of two rolls, one is a sticky cloth type tape and the other is that self amalgamating tape.
        I just tightly wind on a couple of layers of the sticky cloth tape to build up the diameter on the rad outlet so that the new hose has something to grip onto.

Comment

Disgracefull!!! give him an asbo, or better still take his engine back (and give it to me
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X