@Stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwoodward View Post
    Hey stormforce, sorry to hijack here, but someone said you may be able to get your hands on or may have a dark blue fender flare for the driverside rear of the surf? tire shop messed mine up while jacking, let me know, thanks
    -Cody
    Hi Cody.I take it you mean the wheel arch extension.I should have a couple knocking about.I will let you know over the weekend
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
      Check this out then Brian, and there are plenty of vids on youtube.

http://vimeo.com/bleedinmedia

Yep thats for me maybe have a wee dash next season looks a great weekend
      Brian

Comment

Hi Yoshie
        have you seen my breaking thread? i have a cylinder head available
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
          Hi Yoshie
          have you seen my breaking thread? i have a cylinder head available
          john
          Just went and found it mate, I get the truck tomorrow mate. I will drop you an email once I know for sure whats what.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Hi Cody.I take it you mean the wheel arch extension.I should have a couple knocking about.I will let you know over the weekend
            Yeah sorry, things get lost in translation from Canadian english to european english either way if you have 1 in the dark metalic blue or dark pearl blue or w/e it's called, that would be amazing, just trying to settle the claim with the tyre shop. thanks again!
            -Cody

Comment

Originally posted by cwoodward View Post
              Yeah sorry, things get lost in translation from Canadian english to european english either way if you have 1 in the dark metalic blue or dark pearl blue or w/e it's called, that would be amazing, just trying to settle the claim with the tyre shop. thanks again!
              -Cody
              The arch extension will be £10 plus the delivery.I will let you know asap if i got one for certain
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Just went and found it mate, I get the truck tomorrow mate. I will drop you an email once I know for sure whats what.
                no worries. i don't expect it to be going anywhere quick.
                Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  The arch extension will be £10 plus the delivery.I will let you know asap if i got one for certain
                  k consider it sold if you do! my emails codywoodward@hotmail.com if you wanna contact me through MSN or email I can get you my addy and you can get me your paypal. Thanks again your a life saver.

On a side note you wouldn't happen to have other parts like a cargo shade (cargo area pull over fabric piece with brackets)? or any good condition Toyota small window visors? or factory Bug deflector for the hood/bonnet?

Comment

Bro, I'll be heavily involved in this build, so.....get a workshop sorted you monkey, I aint freezin my ass off to get this welded up! LOL
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                    X