Is it chassis mounted?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

looks good
      far better than a rusty bumper
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

yeah its mounted using the old bumper brackets no bad for a quick knock up out of some old tube i had lying around

Comment

Originally posted by rodsurf View Post
          yeah its mounted using the old bumper brackets no bad for a quick knock up out of some old tube i had lying around

That'll be body mounted then

Comment

sorry my error body mounted lol to be honest u could chassis mount by moving the brackets inwards think that would work (please correct if im wrong lol)

Comment

Easier to weld it to the towbar ? (that is already chassis mounted)

Comment

sorry my error body mounted lol to be honest u could chassis mount by moving the brackets inwards think that would work (please correct if im wrong lol)
                TBH, I wouldn't worry to much, the tow bar is going to take most impacts, apart from catching the very corners. It far better than just a gap.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yeah could do that but then if u wanted to keep bumper on but remove towbar not good. im happy with it looks tidier only thing i dont like is the sides now where the quater bumpers were. was thinking of making a mould off the rust ones and re-shaping the end so i could remount the rear mud flaps ????

Comment

Looks good.

How simple is it to remove the stock centre piece (not the corners) of the rear bumper? I need to remove mine to straighten it back up after sort of doing a jump at Avalanche
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

yeah could do that but then if u wanted to keep bumper on but remove towbar not good. im happy with it looks tidier only thing i dont like is the sides now where the quater bumpers were. was thinking of making a mould off the rust ones and re-shaping the end so i could remount the rear mud flaps ????
                      You're more than welcome to come and bend some tube when I get the garage clear, most likely be thru sept', before I take the truck off the road.

Only have 1" 3/4 die(?) tho

Comment

might take you up on that where abouts are u based in n wales

Comment

Llandudno

Comment

Working...
                          X