New Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Purchase

Not me, but a mate. He's just confirmed to a guy that he'll buy his 90 Series Defender from him. He's taken out AA cover already and booked it in to a garage, on Wednesday, for repairs "just in case"...
    Last edited by Albannach; 2 August 2010, 16:52. Reason: Fixed a typo. for the hard of thinking...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Not me, but a mate. He's just confirmwed to a guy that he'll buy his 90 Series Defender from him. He's taken out AA cover already and booked it in to a garage, on Wednesday, for repairs "just in case"...
    I'm guessing this should be in the jokes section - especially as you've suddenly slipped on your presentation!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      I'm guessing this should be in the jokes section - especially as you've suddenly slipped on your presentation!
      That's a typographical error, nothing more, nothing less. Anyway, this is the internet, spelling doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        I'm guessing this should be in the jokes section
        Not a joke, he's really done it. That said, I might score a cheap winch out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Not a joke, he's really done it. That said, I might score a cheap wench out of it.
          verily 'tis never a bad thing!

Comment

Ha Ha. On reflection, I think I should have looked a little harder 27 years ago for a cheap wench.......instead of marrying the expensive one.

Alan
            If at first you don't succeed,
            Destroy all evidence that you even tried.

Comment

Dunno about those cheap wenches, maybe not best value for money.
              Attached Files
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X