Do delivery drivers spy on you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do delivery drivers spy on you???

Ordered a set of manual hubs from Roughtrax yesterday....I was in all day except for 12 minutes (yes, I timed it) to nip out to the shops and when I get back I find a card through the letterbox saying sorry, we tried to deliver.....

I can only believe that they sit at the end of your road and wait for you to go out before sprinting up to post the card

Regards
    TFB

The answer to that is don't go out
    but in saying that you can't go to the toilet either because they hit the bell drop the card through and run like they were on fire
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

I've actually been in when Shittylink have pushed a card through the door! You get seconds to get to the door then they're off down the road at 80mph!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        I've actually been in when Shittylink have pushed a card through the door! You get seconds to get to the door then they're off down the road at 80mph!
        at 80MPH you have enough to pull up your pants and catch them in your big gay mobile now, you'd have never been able to do that in your surf

Comment

It's the other way round at work, (goods inwards)
          as soon as I get a cuppa, they all turn up, vans,
          artics, and the postie. The one thing I hate is,

COLD TEA!!!

Gman.
          If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

couriers don't earn money while at your door, they need to keep mobile, I always miss them too and most knock with a sponge anyway. H

Comment

Working...
            X