X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen

Hi all,
    Been the happy owner of 3l SSRG 2nd gen for a few months and loving it,
    unfortunately need a new windscreen, can anyone let me know if they have one for sale? price?

Cheers
    David

Dave

if you are fully comp on insurance just give autoglass a ring, tell them it's a 4runner (there are 2 tints I think, a green one & a grey one) and it'll cost you £60.00 fitted and won't affect your no claims

if not fully comp, try Stormforce as he's often breaking 2nd gens but I'm not sure if the screen is bonded in on the 2nd gen so would be a pig to get out

hope this helps

hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

thanks

Thanks Hawaii, not fully comp so @i'll try Stormforce.

Comment

you will have to wait till after the weekend and then i will cut a screen out for you leaving it bonded to some of the metal and then you or the fitters can seperate it.It is going to be a 50/50 chance that it gets to you complete as couriers do not like carrying glass.Due to the size and weight you will be looking at about £30 delivery and £25 for the glass.I will pack it up as much as i can to help prevent damage.I did send a rear tailgate window to Scotland and it got there ok
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Storm. I'll check with my fitter tonight that he is OK to separate the glass from the metal, sounds like a piano wire job.
          How do you prefer to be paid?

Cheers
          David

Comment

Hiya Dave.Paypal is good with me at stormforce1067@sky.com
            Let me get the window out first to make sure nothing happens to it while getting it out next week
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X