+2" front dampers
    Timing belt
    Fan belts
    Thermostat
    Radiator
    Radiator cap
    Top pump seals
    Refurbished the viscous fan

Getting the tracking and camber adjusted on Friday.

I may wind the front down half an inch or so, but I'll wait and see how it settles once the tracking etc. is done.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Good going!

How are the injection pump seals to do?. I'll be running the Surf on veg oil soon and both Paj's and the BMW IP's have needed the seals replacing after running on veg.

Regards

TFB

Comment

good effort matey..fair do's

Comment

They're a doddle. 30 minutes tops, it's just the top seal and O-Ring that needs to be done.

Comment

How do you find time to come on here then andy.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I can come on here from work, they won't let me take the Surf in though...

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              I can come on here from work, they won't let me take the Surf in though...
              Tut tut, wasting works time
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Better than wasting his own although, I doubt he has had much spare time from the list above.

Comment

This weekend, I'll fix the fog light for the MOT, install my auxiliary power supplies, auxiliary rear window switch, rear clock, run the cables for my ICE and start ripping the inside out in readiness for my new carpets (spilled 5L of veg in the back, it's leeched all over the truck!).

Then all that's left on my list is the ICE and the rear wheel bearings.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    This weekend, I'll fix the fog light for the MOT, install my auxiliary power supplies, auxiliary rear window switch, rear clock, run the cables for my ICE and start ripping the inside out in readiness for my new carpets (spilled 5L of veg in the back, it's leeched all over the truck!).

Then all that's left on my list is the ICE and the rear wheel bearings.
                    Glad you mentioned that, need to put a fog light back on mine (lost it first time out in Bala) hehe

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by albannach View Post
                      this weekend, i'll fix the fog light for the mot, install my auxiliary power supplies, auxiliary rear window switch, rear clock, run the cables for my ice and start ripping the inside out in readiness for my new carpets (spilled 5l of veg in the back, it's leeched all over the truck!).

Then all that's left on my list is the ice and the rear wheel bearings. 'O' and of course fix brian's stereo and install his CB
                      Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X