Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutter

You won't beleive this!...............

Just pulled away form my local shops, its a tight service road with cars both sides, nearly got hit by some chimp in a fiesta as he roars past me.

As I get level with him he swings his door open and gets out causing me to brake really hard to avoid him and his door. My 18month girl is sat in the back and my 3 yr old is in the front. Of cours this upsets my little girl.

"Nice one" I say loudly. Followed by the usual "c'mon on then t**t! Whats your fkin problem?!" from chimp at the top of his voice. I stop get out and tell him what my problem is, door opening, nearly hit him etc..

At which point chimp goes in his boot and produces a claw hammer and runs towards me with it. I want bore you with the expletives coming from his mouth.

My 3yr old is watching petrified. I decide to turn and walk away rapidly at this point.

Just as a turn into my road a panda car is coming the other way, so I flashed him to stop and told him what happened. He said he'll get his details and I'd have to make a complaint at the station. Pointless!

What I should have done is reach into by open rear window and grab the large pry bar I have and destroy his fiesta, but I had the kids with me.

Next time...............
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Should have made the complaint to teh police.

At least that way if something else happens with teh same bloke you are down as being the defensive law abiding one.

Oh well, the world is full of !!!!!!s.

um, him not you.

Comment

i had some dumbass run into the back of me today sorry mate he said we where both in a single lane as the 2nd lane was coned off, he thought i was moving. anyway inspected my damage as his j reg cavalier's front end Valance & bumper where in bits. But no not a scratch i said mines ok goodbye & visit the OPTICIANS you prat.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I did find it amusing when he called me a little prick, when I'm 6ft 2 and 16 stone big bstard! He was only about 5"8!!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

It makes you laugh as they are 100% in the wrong but they always have a go at you, as if its your fault
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

I think he thought he was looking hard in front of his girlfriend! Still why do you need a weapon to take a pop at someone? If he had touched me there would have been 2 dozen shoppers as witnesses. If you are going to fight then BRING IT ON tough guy. Just put the hammer down!

I aint got nothing to prove!!
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

I had a couple or more run ins with those wallies before . One got out to have a go , so I slowly exited my car and when he saw 6'3 191/2 stone coming his way , he got back in his car and drove off . Think some people nead to consider what they might be up against before jumping out .

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

how bout this for being a p*i*k

car behind me and the family, flashing, tooting, driving liked a mad turd down a very tight lane in a harbour area ( there’s the clue ! )

i slow down really aggravating him ( big time ) looking in the rear view i can see him making very rude gestures towards me ( bad idea ) so now i stop in middle of road and get out ( all 5.8 16 stone really pi**ed off of me ) - he stops, gets out runs towards me, im ready to clump him when he side steps me and runs away - me bad mouthing him in front of horrified tourists sitting on sea wall ( ol no it gets worse ) i put a boot into his car as his to fast for me to chase

wait for it....................

HE IS A LIFE BOAT RESCUE MAN ON A SHOUT !!!!!!!

when i said p*i*k i meant ME not him
                3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

I did have to laugh yesterday when sitting in the usual car park on the M25.These two muppets thought they could use the hard shoulder as there own private road WRONG Me and another truck both saw what they were trying to do as it was at least 2 miles to the off ramp, and we both pulled into the shoulder to prevent them going any further....When they eventually got through by going up the grass they did not use any fingers when they were waving at us hehehe I love it when we can show them the error of their ways.
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                  X