No announcement yet.

Yotatech forum racist warning (banned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, just read this whole thread, what a palava!

Yotatech always seemed a little sensible to me, I never bothered joining, and that was before this place was a glint in Koi's eye.

Pirate4x4 is and has always been much more fun.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Thank fcuk, Tony. Back on topic!
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Thank fcuk, Tony. Back on topic!
        Its my job!

(but mostly just luck, couldn't think of anything to say about welders...)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          t

I can't run it full tilt of a 13amp plug. If I need to crank it up to 6 for the full 230amp I need to plug into a 30amp socket. Up to 5 is fine on a 13amp plug and that will weld 8mm steel so never had the need to go to the bigger amp socket. {yet}

Just tell him am right and to apologise
          you should really have that on its own 30amp supply from your DB....

and wire it into one of these:

and one of these in your DB, on 6sq cable

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
            you should really have that on its own 30amp supply from your DB....

and wire it into one of these:

and one of these in your DB, on 6sq cable

Sparkys please see above, comment from a real sparky. Some bloddy friend you, get your arse up here and wire this properly before I die in the rain one night.
            And no you can't get the jimny.
            Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Sparkys please see above, comment from a real sparky. Some bloddy friend you, get your arse up here and wire this properly before I die in the rain one night.
              And no you can't get the jimny.
              For better penetration into steel thicker than 8mm, wire that lot directly into this.

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• That welder has a big sticker that says "DONT WELD IN THE RAIN YOU ####ING MONG!"
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  That welder has a big sticker that says "DONT WELD IN THE RAIN YOU ####ING MONG!"
                  Needs must, Clog is close
                  Brian

Comment

• Arguing with a mod is very similar to pleading your case with a lion.
                    Even if he does understand (unlikely) you're toast.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• And yes I know absolutley nothing about welding, so when I need it done I have to pay someone.
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                        And yes I know absolutley nothing about welding, so when I need it done I have to pay someone.
                        me too the guy next door but one
                        was going to learn me but i have this nack of upsetting people
                        so now i was going to put one in mi shed
                        but mi dad said use that one of mine
                        its tig never used tig only ever used a burning gun
                        and its 3 phase i still have a go when i feel up to it
                        Last edited by JUDWAK; 20 July 2010, 01:08.
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          This was a good thread, that I was looking forward to contributing on...but now my mojo has gone. That was just plain offensive.
                          found ya mojo ghw200

or its 3 american men (dare not say yank) but i think its ya mojo dude
                          Last edited by JUDWAK; 20 July 2010, 01:32.
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• makes you wonder whats alumin (or is that a metal) around the corner, thinks diesleboys membership was destined to be squashed like a tomate o before he had posted.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

• Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                              dudes iam planning on learning to weld with a tig
                              only problem is its 3 phase and i aint used tig before
                              and whgat amps should be used and how many amps in one that size
                              shall i make sure someone is there who knows what they are doing
                              coz i learn normaly on my own
                              Tig is very easy. You only add a rod when you actually need to add metal to the weld. I would start off very low say 60 - 80 amps. It will take some time before the metal is liquid depending on what you are welding and the quality of the metal. Just make sure you use a suitable mask, gloves, bench and a long sleeved t-shirt unless you want sunburn. Arc eye isn't much fun either!
                              What gas will you be using? We used Argon but I think (dont quote me) that you can use carbon dioxide to stop contamination.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                                LOL, just read this whole thread, what a palava!

Yotatech always seemed a little sensible to me, I never bothered joining, and that was before this place was a glint in Koi's eye.

Pirate4x4 is and has always been much more fun.

palava is the word! Just think this whole thing is a bit of a joke

Originally posted by koi
                                makes you wonder whats alumin (or is that a metal) around the corner, thinks diesleboys membership was destined to be squashed like a tomate o before he had posted.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X