gutted..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gutted..

I've been sniffing around this over the past few days..getting my hopes up and day dreaming away.

It never met the reserve, but I was the highest bidder (threw £2800 down) so got in touch to see if we could do a deal. Reserve was set at £3800

Initially I was ..but I guess in hindsight, I knew I wouldn't be able to afford it

Nice. God its in need of a paint job though. Bleughh!

Comment

He reckons it's worth £3800? On which planet exactly?!

Personally, I think the auction reached about the right price (at the cheap end admittedly). Your bid of £2800 is absolutely the top end of what it'd be worth in my opinion.

But then again, I'm a tight g1t (half Yorks/Scots) with no money! lol

I suppose that it's worth whatever people are willing to pay and whatever the seller is willing to accept...

Comment

If he repaired the crumpled roof it may be worth the £3800 but short of that I don't think so
        I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
          I've been sniffing around this over the past few days..getting my hopes up and day dreaming away.

It never met the reserve, but I was the highest bidder (threw £2800 down) so got in touch to see if we could do a deal. Reserve was set at £3800

Initially I was ..but I guess in hindsight, I knew I wouldn't be able to afford it
          That is one nice LC man...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbill View Post
            That is one nice LC man...
            On the nice ones the drivers door shuts properly and the windscreen hasn't been bodged to keep the wet out...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Been on it's roof....mmmmmmmm

not worth the £3800 thats for sure, much nicer ones about.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

omg i love the last sentence

"Item re-listed due to not being alowed to write hilux in the title, because it is not. I have now learnt my lesson now. i would write better than hilux but not enough room, in my opion it is better than a hilux because the suspention works when off road and has better weight distrubution."

ive never known my suspension to not work when off road!
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Not worth the money, I just paid a lot less than that for this.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What's with the seller pics?
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                      Not worth the money, I just paid a lot less than that for this.
                      niiiiice, has it got the lockers on.?

Originally posted by Thrifty
                      I'm pretty happy with my Surf, Its just at a point now where to be any better than it is, is going to take a lot of time, effort & a bit of money..solid front axle and of course more [clarkson]POWER[/clarkson]

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      What's with the seller pics?
                      lol..me an my truck this is

Comment

There's a real nice 99-3 gen in red in Gateshead on the same page too, pity I've got f all left to spend. H

Comment

Working...
                        X