No announcement yet.

One is hummering tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again...hen party and a stripper to central London. I've raised the partition and I'm not going inthe back ever again...
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Here we go again...hen party and a stripper to central London. I've raised the partition and I'm not going inthe back ever again...
      I assume you're not the stripper?!

Comment

You assume correctly...I just threw him out of the hummer. I dropped them off in the haynarket, and this...thing, demanded I take hom back to east Sussex. Suffice to say he's making his own way home...after getting dressed in a bus lane.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

HAHAHA I'm creasing up! Wasn't that Tiger Tiger on Haymarket was it? Take them round the corner to Vendome.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The to$$er is still here. Got drunk on his fee and is trying to cadge a lift back.
            Could be interesting...
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Picture the scene. Ten badly behaved 8 year ds. The adults were out of there depth...and one of them pi$$es in a decanter. I only found out when the noisiest, gobbuest little schmuk was lavishly sick out of the window...gues where he poured hisself a drink from!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Now I consider myself a careful and considerate driver. I pay particular regard to London cyclists, who sometimes seem hell bent on killing themselves. I've dropped off in Whitehall. As I'm waiting at the lights a right weirdo starts berating me for driving a planet killing monstrosity. I tried my usual tack...I pretended to be polish...no go. I opted then, for plan B, start making sexual advances toward him...this hummer is after all, bright pink...still he wouldn't go. I had no choice but to employ plan C.
                I'm sorry but I had to.

I...gulp...picked my nose and wiped a bogey all over his face.it worked though.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Now I consider myself a careful and considerate driver. I pay particular regard to London cyclists, who sometimes seem hell bent on killing themselves. I've dropped off in Whitehall. As I'm waiting at the lights a right weirdo starts berating me for driving a planet killing monstrosity. I tried my usual tack...I pretended to be polish...no go. I opted then, for plan B, start making sexual advances toward him...this hummer is after all, bright pink...still he wouldn't go. I had no choice but to employ plan C.
                  I'm sorry but I had to.

I...gulp...picked my nose and wiped a bogey all over his face.it worked though.
                  A touch of class indeed my friend
                  Brian

Comment

Tell you what brian, I would give my hind teeth to leave this hellhole of a capital city and drive the road from Stirling to Oban...following the west highland railway line. A proper road with turns and twists and not a fecin anally retentive, stuck up their own ar$e weirdo, who doesn't know there's a world exterior to the M25.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And we would love to have you back.

Drumclog this weekend, bbq, beer and muddy driving
                      Brian

Comment

Soon mate. Won't be this year probably, but myself and ed will most definitely be at the clog next year...promise.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Would have loved to have been there just to watch a slimey one being wiped over his face as he took it.

I was waiting to cross the two / four lanes of traffic at Canary Wharf when I sort of stepped one foot into the road and see a cyclist coming round the corner. Rather than jog ahead I just waited so he didnt have to slow down or steer or anything.
                          He waited until he was a good bus or two lengths down the road passed me before turning round and hurling abuse for god knows what reason.

I can't remember what I said back to him but there was a good few people around at the time. I'm still puzzled at that one

Oh what about the cyclists that seem to think that red lights don't apply to them?? The next time I'm almost run over at a crossing because of one I will hold my 600 page hardback study book out in front of me and smile as they hit themselves in the face.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X