mot advisory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
    On the face it, you could say that its a lot of money for a damper, as of course you can get cheaper ones which will do the same job as well, and maybe in some cases better. The fact that the vehicle is 14 years is completely irrelevant in my opinion.
    How many people are paying double, triple, quadruple,and more every month for the simple pleasure of having a "latest plate" eurobox.
    Im guessing that the 14 year old vehicle is probably bought and paid for, and Id also guess that the costs of keeping it in good and safe condition are trivial when compared with the costs of having the latest eurobox. For me its the people with a monthly outlay of several hundred on that shiny new car who are the insane ones, not the guy who spends a wee bit more than strictly necessary on new shocks for his bought and paid for old truck.

Bogus
    I'm with Bogus on this one.

Also my surf is nothing like my old Dexta used to be.... though I must admit I don't really use the hard / normal switch!

Maybe I should though, I do lots of motorway driving. Does anyone know if you can use the switch when you're mobile....or is that a silly question?
    6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy

Comment

Originally posted by KeithS View Post
      Does anyone know if you can use the switch when you're mobile....or is that a silly question?

Probably ...

I use it whenever I feel the need regardless of speed !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
      X