No announcement yet.

Trying to come back from the Darkside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to come back from the Darkside !

The other half and I owned a 2nd gen surf each for 6/7 years with no problems, she fancied something smaller and got a Pug 406, and whilst "borrowing" mine because hers couldn't get her to work in the snow in Janruary she took out a telegraph pole after a 70 yard downhill slide .... bye bye surf !

I was in a bit of a rush for a 4 x 4 as i needed one for my business and made the mistake of spending 10K on a Disco (don't be too harsh) ..... and I can't stand the slug ..... it's been in and out of the garage more times than I care to remember, it's slow, ugly and unreliable.

I'm now after a 3rd Gen around a T Reg with low miles and I'm having a problem finding anyone who deals with them these days off the forecourt, where have all the dealers gone, there used to be 4 of 'em within a 15 mile radius when we lived in South Wales ??

Am I going to have to go down the route of going through an importer like Algy's or are there any decent dealers in the Worcestershire area please.

Theres a few on here who imported themselves, try a search should bring up some of the previous threads on the subject
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

welcome dude
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

If you can afford it, go through Algy's (or similar - other importers also exist). I know I would do! That way you will be getting something fresh into the UK (and hence getting a vehicle that hasn't endured a UK winter yet).

Good luck with getting yourself another Surf and welcome to the loony bin!

Comment

google "sabe imports" some beauties on there. H

Comment

Working...
          X