@ Koi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Koi.

@ Koi. Hi Nigel, dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but since the attack on the site I Havent been able to upload pics, change avatar, profile pic etc. Ive also noticed the "view public profile" page for members has a different format, and doesent show as much information as it used to. Is this affecting everyone, or is it me being rubbish with computers?....Cheers....Mick.
    Last edited by MWS; 8 July 2010, 10:05.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

i carnt change my avatar too !

Comment

Click on the user cp tab just above and then go to the tab required for editing on the left on the next page
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I could not upload pictures yesterday when I tried either

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Click on the user cp tab just above and then go to the tab required for editing on the left on the next page
          Hi Richard, How ya doin, Ive tried all the usual stuff, but Ive got a feeling that something in the system may have gone into some kind of default mode after the site was down.....Bring on the experts.....Cheers.....Mick.

Comment

Is it the forum you are having problems with uploading the pics to, if so I think I might know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky View Post
              Is it the forum you are having problems with uploading the pics to, if so I think I might know the answer.
              Hi Andy, I tried putting a couple of pics on readers wives,...sorry, members rigs. They seemed to load up OK. Loading pics onto the forum, changing avatars, and profile pics still seems to be a no no.....Cheers.....Mick.

Comment

I can't post pics either...

Comment

Working...
                X